******* - Support Ticket System [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, your alerts work, but not showing or selectable in the standard xenforo alert types. I think you handle them different then XF.

pushover-alerts.webp

Is there any howto to get them in the list?

Yes, your alerts work, but not showing or selectable in the standard xenforo alert types. I think you handle them different then XF.

View attachment 87800

Is there any howto to get them in the list?

We're using following method to push alert. This is XenForo default method. Please check again.
Code:
XenForo_Model_Alert::alert(
   $alertUserId,
   $userId,
   $username,
   'support_ticket',
   $supportTicketId,
   $action,
   $extraData
  );

Strange, i dunno why its not selectable then, maybe it will work when u could @tag a user in the tickets. Thx for the info.

If push worked you dont have to look on your screen all the time, or checking email :)
Field engineers, who solve our tickets are on the move all the time and then push is a great alternative to have.

Here's some info from the add-on author...
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xen-pushover-paid.71497/page-7#post-848704

Last edited:
******* updated ******* - Support Ticket System with a new update entry:

08/11/2014: Version 1.5.0

- Fixed undefined function error.
- Added alert preferences for support ticket actions.
- Added open ticket with overlay form option.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

******* updated ******* - Support Ticket System with a new update entry:

15/11/2014: Version 1.5.1

- Fixed bug on option Use Disallowed Text in User Names for Guest.
- Added text color for priority.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@*******

When I click on Posting in my profile on our forum I got this error:

Code:
The following error occurred
The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

The following error is in the ACP:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method *******_SupportTicketSystem_Model_SupportTicketMessage::getMessageByIds() - library/*******/SupportTicketSystem/Search/DataHandler/SupportTicketMessage.php:128
Generated By: Helldon, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(224) "http://inthegame.nl/forums/members/helldon.21345/recent-content?_xfRequestUri=%2Fforums%2Fmembers%2Fhelldon.21345%2F&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=21345%2C1416153794%2C96550aa3a54940226ff2a8e260bf2639693612d8&_xfResponseType=json"
["_GET"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(30) "/forums/members/helldon.21345/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(57) "21345,1416153794,96550aa3a54940226ff2a8e260bf2639693612d8"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Please help!

@*******

When I click on Posting in my profile on our forum I got this error:

Code:
The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

The following error is in the ACP:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method *******_SupportTicketSystem_Model_SupportTicketMessage::getMessageByIds() - library/*******/SupportTicketSystem/Search/DataHandler/SupportTicketMessage.php:128
Generated By: Helldon, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(224) "http://inthegame.nl/forums/members/helldon.21345/recent-content?_xfRequestUri=%2Fforums%2Fmembers%2Fhelldon.21345%2F&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=21345%2C1416153794%2C96550aa3a54940226ff2a8e260bf2639693612d8&_xfResponseType=json"
["_GET"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(30) "/forums/members/helldon.21345/"
["_xfToken"] => string(57) "21345,1416153794,96550aa3a54940226ff2a8e260bf2639693612d8"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Please help!

This bug has been solved in 1.5.1.
If you download and install the most recent version, it'll go away.

Another thing..

As admin of my forum I've set all the permissions on "allow" but I cant give any replies on a open ticket. I must be in the usergroup to edit or reply.
As admin I'm in the primairy usergroup, our admins have the usergroup Administrative instead of registered set.

It seems that we must be in a usergroup "Department" to edit, reply or close a ticket that has been opened.
Is there a other way to handle this?

Please advice?

Another thing..

As admin of my forum I've set all the permissions on "allow" but I cant give any replies on a open ticket. I must be in the usergroup to edit or reply.
As admin I'm in the primairy usergroup, our admins have the usergroup Administrative instead of registered set.

It seems that we must be in a usergroup "Department" to edit, reply or close a ticket that has been opened.
Is there a other way to handle this?

Please advice?

Did you checked this in your usergroup(s) settings? It can be checked for each group you need it.

Attachments

• br-ts-usrgrp.webp
    br-ts-usrgrp.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 8
@Sebastiaan

Yes.. All setting are setup correctly(As in your screenshot) as it should, but found out that the deparments are seperated for use of the ticket system.
But it's strange that I as admin can not handle the ticket system when setup permissions for it. I also need to be part of the department.

Checked the setting twice(And counting), can't find the issue..

@*******

Usermessage on forum:

Please help with the following error in CP. It is caused bij the handler "#postings"(Recent-content) in the userprofile.
This error has something to do with JavaScript.

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Generated By: *****, Today at 12:49 AM
Stack Trace
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(228) "http://inthegame.nl/forums/members/*****/recent-content?_xfRequestUri=%2Fforums%2Fmembers%2Fdw-bullet.26474%2F&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=26474%2C1416354544%2Cc8b6097c280ce4ee35553ec189a458b01a23181f&_xfResponseType=json"
["_GET"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(32) "/forums/members/*****/"
["_xfToken"] => string(57) "26474,1416354544,c8b6097c280ce4ee35553ec189a458b01a23181f"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Last edited:
@Helldon did you test it on a local setup? i think its occurring on your host or in combination with another add-on maybe! Im running it @ xf 1.4.3 with the latest update of Support Ticket 1.5.1.

@Helldon did you test it on a local setup? i think its occurring on your host or in combination with another add-on maybe! Im running it @ xf 1.4.3 with the latest update of Support Ticket 1.5.1.

Somehow I can't test this addon local. Licence not complete and giving invalid information.
We have a lot of addon's running on our forum, don't know were to start..

Also..
Our tickets aren't updated with alert balloons(Like Streaming shows on screen).
Check screenshot:

screenshot-inthegame.nl 2014-11-20 18-28-46.webp

There are already a lot of tickets made, but no balloon.

@Helldon

If you can control your dns :p, or change temporairly your forum to a subdomain and redirect your users.
The easy way is to purchase an extra domain licence ($18) on your membership account.

Groet / Cheers

Somehow I can't test this addon local. Licence not complete and giving invalid information.
We have a lot of addon's running on our forum, don't know were to start..

This is because of the license check callback. It will not install on any other domain except the licensed one.

But you can send a support notice to ******* at *******.com and ask to extend your license for localhost. This will be done and doesn't cost anything (according to *******).

If I were Brivum I would setup my license test server to allow installation at localhost automatically.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom