******* - Support Ticket System [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys want to remove the Page Views, edit this file and remove page views line
BRSTS_knowledge_base_category_view

Last edited:
Is there a way an admin can subscribe to all tickets so that here comes a notification anytime a new post/reply is made?

We have a dedicated department in our Kayako helpdesk for infractions & bans.
So It should be possible for banned users to create a ticket.

We have a dedicated department in our Kayako helpdesk for infractions & bans.
So It should be possible for banned users to create a ticket.

Do you have other settings configured?
As when a user is 'banned' on xenforo, the only message they get regardless of what they click is "Error, you are banned'

Yes usergroups would be great. Even better by department so banned users can only open a ticket to the banned department.

Do you have other settings configured?
As when a user is 'banned' on xenforo, the only message they get regardless of what they click is "Error, you are banned'
My message is about how we use our helpdesk now. We are using Kayako software. Not *******.
We would like to migrate to ******* once it has the functions we need. We need banned members to be able to submit tickets into a specific department.

******* updated ******* - Support Ticket System with a new update entry:

30/06/2014: Version 1.2.1

- Added option to change the default index page.
- Minor bugs fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Once this addon has the basic functionality to handle tickets, I will buy the standard version.
Once it has all needed features I will buy the professional version.

Yup, need a complete package, then i will also buy the pro/live versions. Got the std now. Waiting for the push notifications and the tickets status change option without replying. This would be great features @******* (y)

How can I remove the menu item completely. I would like to add just a link to the tickets page via a help menu Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom