[Suggestion] Style/site review critique forum

Shelley

I'm wondering whether it would be worth having a xenforo "forum critique" area under the anywhere but a non-customer area. Because this is a community sustained area I feel it would be nice and practical for users who have setup their online xenforo community to get additional feedback and enticing further improvements to their sites. Thoughts?

This will result in less advertisment of forums just to increase some members/traffic on their boards .
You think? :)
The suggestion is for a new forum with one forum per thread to discuss style, etc?
That would be good as long as people do not abuse it by bumping over a minor style change.

You think? :)
The suggestion is for a new forum with one forum per thread to discuss style, etc?
That would be good as long as people do not abuse it by bumping over a minor style change.

There should be some Guidelines regarding that section and submissions of sites :)

I'm wondering whether it would be worth having a xenforo "forum critique" area under the Off Topic area. Because this is a community sustained area I feel it would be nice and practical for users who have setup their online xenforo community to get additional feedback and enticing further improvements to their sites. Thoughts?
I like!

Yes, I believe the idea is for one thread per forum, to have not only the style, but also layout, categories, forums, etc critiqued.

Although it seems like more work for mods trying to keep it on topic or splitting threads.
They may need a raise.

Why do you guys worry about " bump " and increasing traffic for fellow members !?? Is it a bad thing ?

We want Xenforo owners to succeed, So I think it is a good idea to have a critique section/ one forum per thread .. and if they get increased traffic then so be it .. that's a bonus I would say !.... The only requirement is : the site must be running Xenforo

My 2cents :D

Why do you guys worry about " bump " and increasing traffic for fellow members !?? Is it a bad thing ?
I'm just thinking when someone replies to a thread with, hey, what do you think about my forum?, it defeats the whole purpose. There is nothing wrong with extra traffic to a forum.

I'm guessing the intent is for posts like mine,
I don't like the look of my forum - advice? from Off Topic to this suggested forum since comments about a forum really isn't off topic. IMHO.

Top Bottom