Implemented  [Suggestion] Some sort of divider above signatures

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
There is a line, it is just really faint. It needs more definition. I have noticed the same thing myself a few times.

sort out your monitor then... or get a new one. I knew my monitor at work is absolutely useless for colour range. the sig line isn't all that bad though

The line is very very faint on my LG monitor too. It definitely needs to be a little bit more defined, more contrast to help separate the content from the signature.

EDIT: Not that its a big deal, because it would be easily customisable.

Yes, I'll get right on replacing my monitor on a laptop. :rolleyes:
Sony x-brite screens are popular, if I don't see it tens of thousands of others won't either.

If your color calibration is off, then it would have to be changed on the monitor, not the software's style.

EDIT: I do agree that the divider does need to be better.

If your color calibration is off, then it would have to be changed on the monitor, not the software's style.

If my color calibration is off then so is everyone who has bought a Sony laptop in the last 3 years and 99% of them will never recalibrate their monitors. You need to cater to your audience, not expect people will jump through hoops to make a site look good for them when every other forum works out of the box.

I kinda like it light like that, it doesn't add a line that pops out at you which IMHO is not needed as nothing should be darker than the background as it messes up the contrast.

Yes, I'll get right on replacing my monitor on a laptop. :rolleyes:
Sony x-brite screens are popular, if I don't see it tens of thousands of others won't either.

Don't feel bad, mine's color corrected using huey hardware/software, and the line is so faint it's not even noticeable unless you're looking for it.

This is probably one of the more easy things to do yourself. Instead of doing it here pleasing half and not the other half, why not do it ourselves and please ourselves. With the templating system it won't be that hard :P

This is probably one of the more easy things to do yourself. Instead of doing it here pleasing half and not the other half, why not do it ourselves and please ourselves. With the templating system it won't be that hard :p

I said that earlier. Its not such a big deal as it can be edited by us. It would be nice just to have a little more contrast as default though.

Top Bottom