Lack of interest Some sort of geography..

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Ra

Well it was after another thinking over a vb functionality..

Whatever direction is your community many people use your forum to chat with each other. If your forum gathers people from many places and they know each other a bit more they would certainly come to a decision to meet somewhere and find new friends.
And then I see messages like that: "hey, guys from Vermont, is anybody there, let's go for some countryside steaks" or "everybody from springfield - we meet at our bar in oaks every friday!"
It is normal that people want to see other community friends. But they live in different places far from each other.
Soooooo...
Some countrymen mechanism, like "Watch your city/country/else people messages" or "subcommunities by location" in the top menu.
arghhh, I do not see it clear but you can add your vision how that should be done or develop my idea for i went almost asleep)).

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom