Suggestion for a good vps managed

Markos

I need an advice for a good vps managed, i've used in the past Servint and Liquidweb, now i want to try something other.

I second Nimbus Hosting. Excellent hosting and support. Plus they sent me a chocolate bar for Easter. :D

What? A chocolate bar? They didn't send me a chocolate bar.

I'll be having words with Tim :LOL:

Might be something to do with the fact I don't pay and someone else does, but that's besides the point!

What? A chocolate bar? They didn't send me a chocolate bar.

I'll be having words with Tim :LOL:

Might be something to do with the fact I don't pay and someone else does, but that's besides the point!

IMAG0168.webp

Very nice it was too. :D

I'd you pay for my hosting you can have the one they send me next year. ;)

Thanks. And are there any relatively decently sized forums hosted with them. The ones that they list on their site (I checked a couple) hardly had any visitors online when I visited them.

Thanks. And are there any relatively decently sized forums hosted with them. The ones that they list on their site (I checked a couple) hardly had any visitors online when I visited them.

Just checking the site now and the Members Online Now currently reads Total: 2,807 (members: 648, guests: 1,799, robots: 360)

I think you can say that's a few visitors. ;)

Just checking some of the others that Nimbus Hosting List and how many online right now:

Alzheimer's Society: There are currently 569 users online. 113 members and 456 guests
Talk Photography: Total: 513 (members: 217, guests: 176, robots: 120)

Some of the other sites don't display current online visitors.

I found out AVS was hosted there after I made the post. I will be moving over to them before this weekend. They are a bit costly for sure compared to other hosts but if they can deliver on service and server optimization then it would be well worth it.

I found out AVS was hosted there after I made the post. I will be moving over to them before this weekend. They are a bit costly for sure compared to other hosts but if they can deliver on service and server optimization then it would be well worth it.
Yes but they are worth it.
You won't regret it.

Mhh i see that Nimbus doesn't have a free backup service like Servint VPS...And i see that Servint has more option that Nimbus...But i prefer Nimbus because it is on UK...

And i have a question: what is the difference between a "Xenforo Hosting" with the standard host? They really know Xenforo?

Example: i'm not a sysadmin, and i have now a growing community on ProBoards that i want to port to Xenforo. They can install/configure for me an optimized setup? (i mean centmin, xcache, and other services etc.)

Top Bottom