Stop sniggering at the back (another logo critique thread)

I had another idea earlier today while stumbling upon this thread, lol:
Clip the Apex 3.webp

#1 is what I originally suggested to you, but I made those tweaks that resulted in image #2. Let me know if you have other ideas/suggestions. :)

Thanks both.
Some more ideas there to pursue.

I'm hoping Santa will bring me a nice shiny new logo tonight :D

47413842.png

Shelley didnt do a good job on the banner so I thought I should give it a go.

That's your logo paul. Creativity in all it's glory. If I didn't know better I think Kaiser was blessed with some innovation. Grab it, implement it and then marvel over it. It's your time to shine Kaiser my friend, well I say friend, we will be when you reduce this spamming frenzy your caught in.
wink.png

That's your logo paul. Creativity in all it's glory. If I didn't know better I think Kaiser was blessed with some innovation. Grab it, implement it and then marvel over it. It's your time to shine Kaiser my friend, well I say friend, we will be when you reduce this spamming frenzy your caught in.
wink.png
You and your favorite word shelley... I see tons of spam on the forum by others and you, and when I do it you have a problem with it. Sorry for not acting like a someone in their mid 20's and 30's. Just a little bit of humor, gosh enjoy life... stop being so tense all the time, your future grandkids wont like you then. :P

You and your favorite word shelley... I see tons of spam on the forum by others and you, and when I do it you have a problem with it. Sorry for not acting like a someone in their mid 20's and 30's. Just a little bit of humor, gosh enjoy life... stop being so tense all the time, your future grandkids wont like you then. :p

I was actually joking with you. I wasn't quite sure whether you would see that. Hey, were still friends right? Right?

On topic - Nice logo, I like how the "x" in the apex curves.
biggrin.png

I was actually joking with you. I wasn't quite sure whether you would see that. Hey, were still friends right? Right?

On topic - Nice logo, I like how the "x" in the apex curves.
biggrin.png
Yep :) lol I was getting used to getting yelled at by you so I thought that was another hit at me lol.

The artwork is beautiful as always but I have got to say, they all read as "Lip the Apex" to me. I think you might possibly have to let go of that C-as-the-racetrack idea. :/

47413842.png

Shelley didnt do a good job on the banner so I thought I should give it a go. :p

I cracked-up when I clicked on this thread and that, as first new post, flashed-up on my screen - that I seriously had an effort to stop myself from splattering my laptop with a mouth full of beer.*
mad.png
/
biggrin.png

* yes I know it's early
redface.png
, but I've been up since 5am, and it's Christmas, and it is my first today - honest.

I cracked-up when I clicked on this thread and that, as first new post, flashed-up on my screen - that I seriously had an effort to stop myself from splattering my laptop with a mouth full of beer.*
mad.png
/
biggrin.png

* yes I know it's early
redface.png
, but I've been up since 5am, and it's Christmas, and it is my first today - honest.
Seriously, I put alot of effort into it, and you are making fun of my design? I couldve spent that long 1 minute on so many other things. Post reported for being mean.

mad.png
/
biggrin.png

* yes I know it's early
redface.png
Seriously, I put alot of effort into it, and you are making fun of my design? I couldve spent that long 1 minute on so many other things. Post reported for being mean.

Btw I was just joking with the post above :P

Spent a few minutes on it. Hopefully it'll induce some ideas from others.

nrogans-logo3-png.8144

I quite like this idea, make a race track out of it. In addition the dimming makes it look like Clip, instead of Lip.

edit: up until this sketch it did not occur to me that the oval may have been intended to be a race track, it had no apex's...

Top Bottom