Looking for logo critique

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit late but it would have been nice if you could have incorporated the musical note into the i to act as the dot, or even make the note the i itself.

I'm a bit late but it would have been nice if you could have incorporated the musical note into the i to act as the dot, or even make the note the i itself.

Oohhhhhh ... sneaking in at the last minute ... I like your thinking though :)

How does it look with the musical note moved to the right so it's above the i ?

Oh, and when are you free to do one for the GKA forums ... lol :)

Cheers,
Shaun :D

I like the link between the headphones and the musical note though, which is lost in Brogan's creative version.

Trust me, I'm the last person you want if it's anything to do with graphics.
I'm so bad that I don't even bother trying.
This is the logo I'll be using for my site :D

logo.webp

Is that a Bob Ross imitation I'm sensing? lol
haaaaaahahahahahaha! :P

Oohhhhhh ... sneaking in at the last minute ... I like your thinking though :)

How does it look with the musical note moved to the right so it's above the i ?

Cheers,
Let's try that with a lowercase "i," then...
Voice Logo 11 Note.webp
(ignore the non-transparent white around the note for now; I had to hide the dot on the lowercase "i")

Hmm...think I agree with dutchbb on this one...and can you read "VOICE" as easily with this?

@Shaun: If your last sentence was directed at me, send me a PC :)

Aah...this is so much nicer than my first draft already...thanks, everyone! :D

I really like this version :D
voice-logo-11-note-png.6515

Can we see it with the black and blue reversed... so "Voice" in black and the rest of the text in blue?

Black is such a dominant colour I find my eyes drawn to the sub text and The rather than the very cute face and Voice word.

Yeah; that's true...let's see...
View attachment 6581
I personally like his face better in blue... :p ...but it would break up the "VOICE" word into "V" "ICE" again. Thoughts?

EDIT: Forgot to switch the headphones. meh

Headphone ... and smile ... in blue - what's that look like? (to draw a line of blue colour through the centre of the O and link the "The" and "Internet" blues together ... erm, forget that, it sounds like poncy rubbish, just give it a go and let's see how it looks?)

Cheers,

(PS. We could have you doing these little changes all the way up to Christmas ... lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom