Looking for logo critique

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headphone ... and smile ... in blue - what's that look like? (to draw a line of blue colour through the centre of the O and link the "The" and "Internet" blues together ... erm, forget that, it sounds like poncy rubbish, just give it a go and let's see how it looks?)

Cheers,
Shaun :D

(PS. We could have you doing these little changes all the way up to Christmas ... lol)

Voice Logo 11 Experiment 1.webp
hahahaha...looks like he's been eating a slushie or something! :D

Voice Logo 11 Experiment 2.webp
Now with blue eyes, hee hee...

Voice Logo 11 Reversed Headphones.webp
Here's one with the blue headphones.

voice-logo-11-experiment-1-png.6584

hahahaha...looks like he's been eating a slushie or something! :D

I think that is spot on!

And you can change that blue to whatever colour matches different styles too :D

Ad some teeth to the smiley face :D

Voice Logo 11 Teeth.webp
I think I like him better with the open mouth since it looks like he might be talking... I'm also conflicted about the blue mouth because I can't shake the feeling that he was eating a slushie and now has a blue tongue. hahahaha

p.s. The face (it's the blue-faced, gray-headphoned version) looks nice as a favicon and a Twitter icon! :D

I actually liked the orange and blue one from before. It had some friendly social look to it.

But overall, I think you could choose several of the above, and still be having yourself a great logo.

What about having Blue Slushie Guy riding a motorbike out the back of an airplane and parachuting onto a blue circle in the middle of the desert. How does that look? ... lol

From your initial draft it's come a long way, and as it stands now it's modern, easy to recognise, and fun. Job well done. :)

I'm not a fan of the teeth myself...so I think Slushie Guy (oh boy, if that name catches on... hahahaha) wins (unless we have any late suggestions--sorry, Shaun; I think I'll pass on the motorbike idea :P).

Thanks again to everyone for your help! :D whoo-hoo

Both the teeth and possibly even the note are too much detail for a logo. Remember a logo needs to be as simple as possible. No need for any details and multiple illustrations.

Also, using both lowercase and uppercase in the same word is not ok in this case I think.

For me the best one so far is still

voice-logo-11-dark-gray-png.6499

and possibly without the note (or closer to the headphones).

*sigh* Decisions, decisions... :p Guess I'll work on the XF theme and decide as I go. :)
That's exactly what I'm doing.
I can't decide between several logos so I've put it on the back burner for now.

I would post them here for feedback but I don't like being laughed at :(

:D

That's exactly what I'm doing.
I can't decide between several logos so I've put it on the back burner for now.

I would post them here for feedback but I don't like being laughed at :(

:D
Uh, you've seen that first logo of mine...right?
And you've seen what became of it?
:P

Go for it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom