Still very frantic.

Steel Hyaena

I'm doing what I can to go through the various 'how-to's' I see on the assorted forums, and I am stull really at a loss as to how to do things. I am a beginner that knows barely any HTML and CSS. I learn best by doing, but that hasn't been working for me under these circumstances. Can someone point me to a place where I might find someone that is able to give me some one on one guidance? I'm pretty sure that once I've been through my template, I should be able to go from there. I'm just feeling very discouraged right now., Some of the things that the color pallette controls, for instance, change other things in undesirable ways.

I really need some direct help. I'm willing to throw a little money at this, too.

I'm doing what I can to go through the various 'how-to's' I see on the assorted forums, and I am stull really at a loss as to how to do things. I am a beginner that knows barely any HTML and CSS. I learn best by doing, but that hasn't been working for me under these circumstances. Can someone point me to a place where I might find someone that is able to give me some one on one guidance? I'm pretty sure that once I've been through my template, I should be able to go from there. I'm just feeling very discouraged right now., Some of the things that the color pallette controls, for instance, change other things in undesirable ways.

I really need some direct help. I'm willing to throw a little money at this, too.

@Russ would be someone who would be able to help you out when it comes to styling, as they have been using the XenForo styling system for a while and are experienced in it. Send him a private message! :)

Top Bottom