Still gettin confused with FB App

• Thread starter Thread starter bogus
  • Start date Start date
B

bogus

this Facebook makes me crazy, but some of my users want me to set this app up...
Just for my understanding, because it looks like i have done some things wrong in the past with Facebook...
I have setup a profile named brain lag, because just brainlag isnt possible this way. anyway.
A friend just told me that i can set up a page which is better instead of using my profile for all the likes... just done this and the site is up here.
Well. Now i want to setup the integration app as described here but where? in my Profile? or in the Page... this is confusing me. Profile, Site. here something, there a bit... i really go nuts

Hi brogan, thanks for replying..... If i set up the app as described i have to enter the url from our board. Till there it works all well but if click the app i will be redirected to something that looks like a site too? Or can i link the app with the site i created

ok. done but i do get This public profile is not visible.
I was using this before...and there it worked all fine. I have this "error" now since 5-7 Days...

ok. done but i do get This public profile is not visible.
I was using this before...and there it worked all fine. I have this "error" now since 5-7 Days...
Set your "Age Restrictions " in the Page "Settings" to "Anyone +13". This will get rid of your error message "This public profile is not visible.".

You're talking about a Facebook group?

I thought you were talking about Facebook integration which allows registering and signing in?

The two aren't related at all.

aha....you see i still dont understand Facebook.. I dont know whats the difference...
I was asking that before, some time ago, what the Fb button in the reg is for?

You're talking about a Facebook group?

I thought you were talking about Facebook integration which allows registering and signing in?

The two aren't related at all.
I knew what he was on about :p ive seen that error before lol
But yea from the first post it sounds like the integration :D

Top Bottom