Sticky Any Post

Sticky Any Post [Paid] 1.2.7

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Where are you looking for the sticky option?
When I'm editing a thread.
Have the template modifications been applied?
Yes. If you mean I have templates that should be updated I don't have them.
It can be applied per-node, like the posting permissions. Generally you don't need to worry, depending on your permissions setup.
I've just updated permissions for Administrator.

When I'm editing a thread.

Yes. If you mean I have templates that should be updated I don't have them.

I've just updated permissions for Administrator.

When you say editing a thread, do you mean editing the thread or editing the first post? The option is only in the edit thread menu - accessible via the Thread Tools drop down above the first post.

Liam

Yes, I mean this:

Please start a conversation with me me some admin login details and I will take a closer look.

The admin needs permission to manage users (permission checks), nodes and styles.

Liam

@tajhay

I just installed post ratings on my development board and am having no such conflicts. Is there anything in the javascript console?

Liam

@tajhay

I just installed post ratings on my development board and am having no such conflicts. Is there anything in the javascript console?

Liam
Liam, i have posted on your forum about this (guess you dont check it enough so ill post on here). Can you please make a thread sticky first post enabled and enable the post ratings addon so i can show you what the conflicts are on your forum?

Top Bottom