Sticky Any Post

Sticky Any Post [Paid] 1.2.7

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Any demo to watch this in action?
I have many links pointing to posts, so iam afraid this can brake the order of the pages number.

Example:
threads/auauuuu.200527/page-5#post-995120
After this will increase one post in very page so that post can be at page 6, like this /page-6#post-995120

Any demo to watch this in action?
I have many links pointing to posts, so iam afraid this can brake the order of the pages number.

Example:
threads/auauuuu.200527/page-5#post-995120
After this will increase one post in very page so that post can be at page 6, like this /page-6#post-995120
Here is an example; https://forums.sufficientvelocity.c...tion-essentials-threadmark-reader-mode.33866/

Note; this adds an extra post if the post doesn't land on that page. So (thread, page, post id) links keep working as expected.

Hello Xon, I’ve noticed that you been very active with add ons for XF2 but have not seen this one updated. It would be of great help for a section of our forum. ¿Do you have plans of updating this add on?

What we are looking to achieve is to make the first opening post in a thread sticky and the responses in inverted order, that is: las response first. I understand this add on does not do the latter. ¿Do you think you would be interested in doing something for that end?

I do plan to update this add-on to XF2, just a matter of timing. Please contact me privately if you are interested in funding it's conversion sooner.

What we are looking to achieve is to make the first opening post in a thread sticky and the responses in inverted order, that is: las response first. I understand this add on does not do the latter. ¿Do you think you would be interested in doing something for that end?
This would be a feature which requires funding, and I'm currently fairly constrained on time.

Top Bottom