Sticky Any Post

Sticky Any Post [Paid] 2.3.3

No permission to buy ($25.00)

Wildcat Media

I may be getting this addon soon. I have a case where we have a few dozen sets of three threads with nearly identical content, but years apart. We want to preserve all replies, and I want to keep the starting post of the latest thread as sticky, so the addon will work for us in keeping the important information on top.

First question--does the thread start date change, or will it remain as original?

Second question--I don't need the sticky post to have a different style. Is it possible to clear out the contents of these two style properties so the appearance is not altered?

1644700711876.png

Xon

First question--does the thread start date change, or will it remain as original?
It remains the same, it just grabs the stickied post and puts it up the top of the page.

Second question--I don't need the sticky post to have a different style. Is it possible to clear out the contents of these two style properties so the appearance is not altered?
The defaults don't do much from memory, but you can absolutely remove all the style property bits

fionix

Does this works with article forums too?

We have a forum node with only articles, some of them would fit in with a different forum node, which is a normal node, can they be shown there somehow?