Sticky Any Post

Sticky Any Post [Paid] 2.4.1

No permission to buy ($25.00)
When creating new thread, an option to make first post sticky is available always, even if user has no permissions to stick any post. When editing old post in the topic, it all works fine according to permissions. But with create new thread it looks like a bug.

Hello @Xon

Can I choose specific threads which should have the sticky first post?

Also, what is the problem with Ads Manager? I use that addon and I'm afraid it stops working if I install this addon.

Hello @Xon

Can I choose specific threads which should have the sticky first post?
Yes, you can manually set the sticky post per thread.

Also, what is the problem with Ads Manager? I use that addon and I'm afraid it stops working if I install this addon.
Ads Manager does not correctly detect when you've stuck the first post on each page. It still works, just may cause duplicate ads to be displayed.

Would it be possible to make the sticky post collapsible? And maybe have a setting to show the collapsed version outside the first page by default?

This would require template edits, but XF's built-in collapsible code's storage stuff expires after 4 hours which is kinda dumb for this use case.

Pretty similar what I looking for, but i'm not sure, can you help me confirm its feature? @Xon
Example:
There is 50 posts in a thread, and I want to stick #50 to top of that thread, and it will be #1, and that's it, NOTHING ELSE CHANGED, page navigation of that thread still normal, #20 still display posts, not show sticky post, and nothing related to other threads

Is this addon suitable for this?

No, as the sticky post is added to the top of the thread on every page. Not just the first page

Is it possible with this addon to always Sticky 1st post on TOP in all thread pages and add as 2nd,3rd,4th... post location any additional sticky post?
Thanks!

Top Bottom