Steam Authentication & Integration

Steam Authentication & Integration 1.6.3

No permission to download
Getting this error from jsonproxy.php, causing an invalid json response

Code:
<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: fullprofile in <b>/home/nginx/www/gamingmasters.org/js/steam/jsonproxy.php</b> on line <b>64</b><br />

Any thoughts on adding a way for it to update the users Avatar (if selected) for them when they change avatars on Steam.

I think this would be a good addition.

I installed this on my xenForo forum, version 1.4.4 and I'm getting an error that says "Lost Steam ID" - I even tried the dev update 1.5.3 from github. Here's a picture of the error;

http://puu.sh/eDSVf/f720eedb2d.png

This was installed on a freshly installed copy of xenForo. Any ideas? I'm hosting a forum that is based on a game that is only played via Steam so I would absolutely love this addon for my community and the ease-of-use this will bring to my discussion board.

@island55 Are you on NFO's hosting plans by chance?

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/steam-authentication-integration.42694/page-39#post-812779

Chances are cache is causing problems on your host. Even if it's not NFO, I'd suggest turning off APC in the php.ini options to see if it helps.

Any thoughts on adding a way for it to update the users Avatar (if selected) for them when they change avatars on Steam.

I think this would be a good addition.

I'll see what I can do, no guarantees on this feature as of this moment.

I recently updated to 1.4 XF and latest version of my theme. This addon works great but I can't get it to display in the postbit of each post under the avatar anymore. It does display properly on members profiles. Any idea? Thanks you.

Site: http://www.fialaandinvert.com/

854be12ede.jpg

Nevermind Russ got it figured out! Here's what he did

OK I got it showing, I manually included the template:

<xen:include template="steam_profile_message_info" />

Inside message_user_info.

[...]. If you remove the Powered By Steam link back, you do so at your own risk. It's part of their API terms and conditions [...].
That copyright is kind of... **** ridiculous
My website is not "powered" by Steam... it's ridiculous. terms and conditions of Steam are ridiculous
--
The addon is great and working perfect, thanks so much to the developer.
Good job friend! (y)

Unfortunately @Sheratan I can't troubleshoot this without being able to see the addon on your site. Do you have any errors logs in XenForo or on your web server that will assist me?

Unfortunately @Sheratan I can't troubleshoot this without being able to see the addon on your site. Do you have any errors logs in XenForo or on your web server that will assist me?
I have enable the addon again, and had no error log in xenforo and nginx.
I have try to disable firewall, but still no luck.

Something isn't right...

Are you sure you're not getting any errors at all in either XenForo or in the site logs? You shouldn't need to disable the firewall, it's all web traffic (80/443).

What version of XenForo are you running? Have you tried deleting the root/js/steam folder and re-uploading it? What version of Steam Auth version are you on?

I'm using NGINX on my box and am not running into any problems.

No error both in error.log and access.logs. No error in xenforo.

I'm running latest XenForo, 1.4.4, latest Steam Auth 1.5.2

Love this mod. Works fine. Just one quick request re: display. I'm very new to using XF so not brilliant around the templates.

I have the steam block showing in post. Is there away to text wrap rather than have the empty space beneath it?

steamalign.webp

I have the steam block showing in post. Is there away to text wrap rather than have the empty space beneath it?

I don't think it is possible. At least I have not been able to do it. It's a very annoying con of having them on.

Top Bottom