Resource icon

Steam Authentication & Integration 1.0.7

No permission to download
Morgan updated Steam Authentication & Integration with a new update entry:

Administration Update

Well, I bothered to figure out how to do more in XenForo Addons and now have the Administration Update! So here's the changes:
  • Created Admin Tap & Prefix (Steam)
    • All previous items under Tools were moved here
  • Games List
    • Click a game to see who owns what game & other details
  • Top Owned Games
  • Top Played Games (all time)
  • Top Recently Played Games (two weeks)
  • User List

Read the rest of this update entry...

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'game_hours_recent' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in Steam/Cron.php at line 38
  6. Steam_Cron::update() in Steam/Manufacture.php at line 95
  7. Steam_Manufacture->_installVersion4() in Steam/Manufacture.php at line 59
  8. Steam_Manufacture::build() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  10. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 212
  11. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /XXX/XXX/XXX/admin.php at line 13
@Morgan , from updating 1.0.2 to 1.0.7

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'game_hours_recent' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in Steam/Cron.php at line 38
  6. Steam_Cron::update() in Steam/Manufacture.php at line 95
  7. Steam_Manufacture->_installVersion4() in Steam/Manufacture.php at line 59
  8. Steam_Manufacture::build() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  10. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 212
  11. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /XXX/XXX/XXX/admin.php at line 13
@Morgan , from updating 1.0.2 to 1.0.7

I'll investigate but probably won't have anything for you until Monday. Weekends are too busy as of late!

I'll investigate but probably won't have anything for you until Monday. Weekends are too busy as of late!
it has seem he already installed the addon, removed it, and tried to install again. But when he uninstalled it did not drop the mysql tables. I had the same run in and had to manually drop the tables Steam Auth creates

Also, everything installed properly.. i don't see any logs of any kind but when I try to authenticate with steam it brings me back to my page with "Error during authentication. Please try again."

Yeah, I am having the invalid profile data error as well. Might be related to the fact that Steam Community was down a few nights ago, but not sure. Tried to rebuild user cache, and forced the cron to run, but no changes. I did note that the profiles with errors are from users that associated their account "long ago", and the recent associated ones are not affected (not many have associated their accounts on my site though, cause my primary audience is console gamers).

I did check the dates, and it does not seem to match up with the date I updated the mod though, so I doubt that is really relevant.

For some reason in my forum the Steam Integration is showing Unknown Steam Account when checking for Steam Integration, even though it seems to be working as it shows that I'm online, etc.

Any ideas?

Any ideas on this? I also have the same issue and this started happening after uninstalling/reinstalling and deleting the databases manually as they didn't go away on the first uninstall.

Alright, I've read my log files, and I've read through the discussion here.

I may have totally missed of anyone has had this problem but...here we go anyway.

>>>Just installed this add-on, set js/cache to 0777 as stated, and set up the options how I want them.
>>>Go to link my forum account to my Steam and get this error;

Sunless - Error
This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again.

I did some more investigation, and I see the XML files in the cache folder includes Steam error page:
Code:
<div id="message">
<h1>Sorry!</h1>
<p class="sectionText">
An error was encountered while processing your request:<br><br>
</p>
<h3>There was an error communicating with the network. Please try again later.</h3><br><br>
<p class="returnLink">Here's a link to the Steam Community <a class="linkStandard" href="http://steamcommunity.com">home page</a>.</p>
</div>
It also includes allot more html, though that is the error message. Deleting those xml files changes the error message, now I get an http 302 error message on the user badge. I am guessing it is due to changes at Steam. I checked the steam developer stuff, and it seems that you need an api key for using their api;
All API calls take the form http://api.steampowered.com/<interface name>/<method name>/v<version>/?key=<api key>&format=<format>.
It seems this addon fetches it directly from steamcommunity.com/id/<id>, which might be the source of the problem?

I'm getting allot of these now, anyone else?

ErrorException: simplexml_load_string() [<a href='function.simplexml-load-string'>function.simplexml-load-string</a>]: Entity: line 2: parser error : XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document - library/Steam/Helper/Steam.php:62

This thing worked fine until the upgrade, now that I have allot of people registered with it, uninstalling is going to be bad.

Top Bottom