Well, I bothered to figure out how to do more in XenForo Addons and now have the Administration Update! So here's the changes:
- Created Admin Tap & Prefix (Steam)
- All previous items under Tools were moved here
- Games List
- Click a game to see who owns what game & other details
- Top Owned Games
- Top Played Games (all time)
- Top Recently Played Games (two weeks)
- User List
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'game_hours_recent' in 'field list'
@Morgan , from updating 1.0.2 to 1.0.7
- Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
- Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in Steam/Cron.php at line 38
- Steam_Cron::update() in Steam/Manufacture.php at line 95
- Steam_Manufacture->_installVersion4() in Steam/Manufacture.php at line 59
- Steam_Manufacture::build() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
- XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
- XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 212
- XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
- XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
- XenForo_FrontController->run() in /XXX/XXX/XXX/admin.php at line 13
it has seem he already installed the addon, removed it, and tried to install again. But when he uninstalled it did not drop the mysql tables. I had the same run in and had to manually drop the tables Steam Auth createsI'll investigate but probably won't have anything for you until Monday. Weekends are too busy as of late!
Any ideas on this? I also have the same issue and this started happening after uninstalling/reinstalling and deleting the databases manually as they didn't go away on the first uninstall.I'll investigate but probably won't have anything for you until Monday. Weekends are too busy as of late!
<div id="message"> <h1>Sorry!</h1> <p class="sectionText"> An error was encountered while processing your request:<br><br> </p> <h3>There was an error communicating with the network. Please try again later.</h3><br><br> <p class="returnLink">Here's a link to the Steam Community <a class="linkStandard" href="http://steamcommunity.com">home page</a>.</p> </div>
It seems this addon fetches it directly from steamcommunity.com/id/<id>, which might be the source of the problem?