Starting a New Pro-Life XF Forum

Aaron White

Hey guys,

I am a Christian social networker with a significant Facebook presence. I would love your help on my new Pro-Life forum. Its all about a peaceful end to the abortion of our generation. If you are interested please let me know. I would love to know a little about you as well. Why are you pro-life? Do you believe in God? How would you summarize your former forum management experience?

Please post IF you are interested in working together :)

I am pro-life because there is money in this world that needs to be made, and I like money. Yes, I believe in God. Super.

I love the question game. :)

Quick question Peggy, how did we find each other on Facebook? Did I friend you? Is there something in XF that lets you find someones profile?

What does this mean "I am a Christian social networker with a significant Facebook presence" ?????

Quick question Peggy, how did we find each other on Facebook? Did I friend you? Is there something in XF that lets you find someones profile?
Aaron I really don't remember. I *think* I read something that you posted on a group or page or somewhere on FB and friended you. Not sure tho.

pro-life means that we do not believe in abortion, in any way, for any reason.
Just that? that one thought make's you classed as "Pro-Life" ?
Ive never heard of Pro-Life other than some music tracks which was called that.

Just that? that one thought make's you classed as "Pro-Life" ?
Ive never heard of Pro-Life other than some music tracks which was called that.

If you're asking me personally, I believe that life starts at conception, that life is precious, and that every child should be given the chance to have a life. I believe that abortion is nothing more than legalized murder.
That's it :)

If you're asking me personally, I believe that life starts at conception, that life is precious, and that every child should be given the chance to have a life. I believe that abortion is nothing more than legalized murder.
That's it.
Thanks, Guess am classed as "Pro-Life" than as I also disagree with it. the reason I asked was the OP added "Christian" in his post and that made me think "Pro-Life" was something to do with that...

Well we are both Christians as well. Of course you don't have to be a Christian to be pro-life. Many Christians are not, for whatever reason.

Because he wants to?

pro-life means that we do not believe in abortion, in any way, for any reason.

Not starting a debate, but how about those people who have been raped, and become pregnant?

Knowing quite a few people who have gone through said situation, I don't think other people have the right to decide whether or not they can or cannot have an abortion, or that they should judge it.

Top Bottom