1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starting a New Pro-Life XF Forum

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Aaron White, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Aaron White

Aaron White New Member

Hey guys,

I am a Christian social networker with a significant Facebook presence. I would love your help on my new Pro-Life forum. Its all about a peaceful end to the abortion of our generation. If you are interested please let me know. I would love to know a little about you as well. Why are you pro-life? Do you believe in God? How would you summarize your former forum management experience?

Please post IF you are interested in working together :)

John likes this.
  2. Legend

Legend Member

I am pro-life because there is money in this world that needs to be made, and I like money. Yes, I believe in God. Super.

I love the question game. :)

3. Aaron White

Aaron White New Member

Glad you do! Could you elaborate on "there is money in this world that needs to be made, and I like money?"

4. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Have to say that was a strange answer. :cautious:

Digital Doctor and Legend like this.
  5. Aaron White

Aaron White New Member

I can't make left or right of it.

6. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

To be honest, I wouldn't even try.

7. Aaron White

Aaron White New Member

Quick question Peggy, how did we find each other on Facebook? Did I friend you? Is there something in XF that lets you find someones profile?

8. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

What does this mean "I am a Christian social networker with a significant Facebook presence" ?????

9. Aaron White

Aaron White New Member

It means I am a... Christian who likes to connect with people on Facebook and has done so with some relative success.

10. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Aaron I really don't remember. I *think* I read something that you posted on a group or page or somewhere on FB and friended you. Not sure tho.

11. Aaron White

Aaron White New Member

Glad to be your friend either way! :)

12. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Likewise!

13. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

Hmmm if that's the case why start a forum? just chat on facebook.

ps what is Pro-Life?

14. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Because he wants to?

pro-life means that we do not believe in abortion, in any way, for any reason.

15. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

Just that? that one thought make's you classed as "Pro-Life" ?
    Ive never heard of Pro-Life other than some music tracks which was called that.

16. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

If you're asking me personally, I believe that life starts at conception, that life is precious, and that every child should be given the chance to have a life. I believe that abortion is nothing more than legalized murder.
    That's it :)

fos likes this.
  17. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

Thanks, Guess am classed as "Pro-Life" than as I also disagree with it. the reason I asked was the OP added "Christian" in his post and that made me think "Pro-Life" was something to do with that...

18. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Well we are both Christians as well. Of course you don't have to be a Christian to be pro-life. Many Christians are not, for whatever reason.

19. Aaron White

Aaron White New Member

I think Facebook is really limited when it comes to discussion. I want more of a community feel.

20. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

Not starting a debate, but how about those people who have been raped, and become pregnant?

Knowing quite a few people who have gone through said situation, I don't think other people have the right to decide whether or not they can or cannot have an abortion, or that they should judge it.

jmurrayhead and Walter like this.