Star Trek Into Darkness

Nah, I honestly don't think he was just a little constipated whilst travelling at warp factor 8 (the lens flare caught up with him) :D

Warp is faster than the light speed of a lens flare.
Untitled-3_03.webp

On the other hand, JJ Abrams lens flare probably uses future red matter technology so who knows. Maybe that's how light escapes the event horizon of his red matter black holes.

I love the A version. Video of a model someone made. Lovely.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Teens In Space 2 - Into Crapness
I'm not quite THAT harsh about it, but this new J.J. Abrams stuff sure ain't Star Trek. The new movie(s) are effective at putting butts in the seats, but it completely misses the point of Star Trek.

I have been loving the Star Trek TNG Blu-Rays. Even the first two seasons which were pretty rough storywise. Can't wait til April 30 for Season 3. And so we don't have to wait til November, they're putting out a separate disc of Best of Both Worlds 1 and 2 (the Season 4 premiere). ;)

*changes Subject* :p

Your fav starship in the star trek universe? Everyone has one

Defiant here.

does it have to be fedderation :)?

if yes, then prometheus...

prometheus-widescreen-tos-tng-ds-voyager-movies-405753.webp

if no

then

a close match between the krenim timeship and a species 8472 bio ship.

1218016044_29.webp

8472bio_slide1.webp

Don't want to dive into a religious-like war, but personally, I don't like the reboot, neither its concept nor its actual implementation, though the alternate timeline is probably the right method to deal with all this. Not saying it's bad, I just don't like it.

For me, ToS / TNG / DS9 and, to a lesser extent, Voyager (parts of it were pretty cool while others were just boring as hell) was what makes StarTrek. Lots of well developed, interesting characters and stories, especially in TNG (Picard = best Captain ever, period :) ).

Sooooo close to "Likng" this post until you had to go and say Picard was the best captain ever. :p

does it have to be fedderation :)?

if yes, then prometheus...

if no

then

a close match between the krenim timeship and a species 8472 bio ship.

Have you ever read Christopher Moore's book 'Fluke'. When the characters entered the 'whale ship' i wondered at the time if this is how it would be inside a species 8472 Bio ship. :cool:

Top Bottom