Resource icon

Standard Library by Xon 1.20.0

No permission to download
Still won't install...
You need to upload the entire contents of the upload folder in the zip exactly as-is to the XenForo root directory.

ie upload/js => <xenforo>/js

Code:
upload/js/sv/vendor/moment/moment.min.js
upload/js/sv/vendor/moment/moment.js
upload/js/sv/vendor/moment/LICENSE
upload/js/sv/lib/relative_timestamp.js
upload/js/sv/lib/xf/core/structure.min.js
upload/js/sv/lib/xf/core/structure.js
upload/js/sv/lib/relative_timestamp.min.js
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/Repository/Helper.php
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/Helper.php
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/InstallerHelper.php
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/hashes.json
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/addon.json
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/XF/Admin/Controller/Template.php
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/XF/Template/Templater.php
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/XF/InputFilterer.php
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/Db/AlterColumnUnwrapper.php
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/Db/AlterTableUnwrapper.php
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/Finder/EarlyJoinFinderTrait.php
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/Finder/RlikeOperatorTrait.php
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/Finder/ComplexJoinTrait.php
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/Finder/SqlJoinTrait.php
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/BypassAccessStatus.php
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/admin_permission.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/navigation.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/routes.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/activity_summary_definitions.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/advertising_positions.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/cron.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/code_events.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/code_event_listeners.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/bb_codes.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/admin_navigation.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/option_groups.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/style_property_groups.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/options.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/templates.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/bb_code_media_sites.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/template_modifications.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/api_scopes.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/style_properties.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/phrases.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/help_pages.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/member_stats.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/widget_positions.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/class_extensions.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/permissions.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/permission_interface_groups.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/content_type_fields.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/_data/widget_definitions.xml
upload/src/addons/SV/StandardLib/Setup.php

i have problem

my site completely stopped when I tried to complete the installation from the browser

How do I install the add? plz

screenshot-5.png

Insecure caused my site to stop
and I restored it by deleting the add-on tables
???
You should never delete addon tables in the database. Just uninstall the addon.

Not sure why your site should stop by installing this addon. But in any case, create a test installation in your local host (xampp) and test on there before you install addons on your live site.

Reactions: Xon
The above features are used in an upcoming MultiPrefix and Watched Threads Filter release, as well as an as-yet unreleased "Forum Tag Filter" add-on which allows selecting tags to filter by in the forum list.

The update has the incorrect file hashes associated with it. Replacing the files makes the file health check trigger a warning on

js/sv/lib/relative_timestamp.min.js Unexpected contents
js/sv/vendor/moment/moment.min.js Unexpected contents

It is working fine on XF2.2.6/XF2.2.7/XF2.1.12, ensure you've updated all the files. Preferably using a client which doesn't mess with file contents on upload.

It is working fine on XF2.2.6/XF2.2.7/XF2.1.12, ensure you've updated all the files. Preferably using a client which doesn't mess with file contents on upload.
I did update the files and that is the issue. Added all the files ran the update, and the hash for those min files is different. I re-uploaded them again to make sure

@Xon

Xenforo 2.2.7 Patch 1
PHP 8.0.11

Error in Standard Library 1.8.1

PHP:
Server error log

ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] include(): Failed opening '/home/{account name}/domains/{account name}nting.com/public_html/internal_data/code_cache/phrase_groups/l1/custom_bb_code_output.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php80/lib/php') src/XF/Language.php:287

Generated by: Unknown account Oct 24, 2021 at 9:27 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Language.php(287): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, '[E_WARNING] inc...', '/home/{account name}/...', 287)
#1 src/XF/Language.php(287): include()
#2 src/XF/Language.php(249): XF\Language->loadPhraseGroup('custom_bb_code_...')
#3 src/XF/Language.php(132): XF\Language->getPhraseText('custom_bb_code_...')
#4 src/XF/Phrase.php(54): XF\Language->renderPhrase('custom_bb_code_...', Array, 'html', Array)
#5 src/XF/Phrase.php(61): XF\Phrase->render()
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(5120): XF\Phrase->__toString()
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1158): XF\Template\Templater->testEmpty(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Object(XF\Phrase))
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s10/public/_help_page_bb_codes.php(307): XF\Template\Templater->test(Object(XF\Phrase), 'empty', Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/View.php(61): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('_help_page_bb_c...', Array)
#11 src/XF/Pub/View/Help/Page.php(11): XF\Mvc\View->renderTemplate('public:_help_pa...', Array)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/AbstractRenderer.php(91): XF\Pub\View\Help\Page->renderHtml()
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(47): XF\Mvc\Renderer\AbstractRenderer->renderViewObject('XF:Help\\Page', 'public:help_pag...', Array)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Help\\Page', 'public:help_pag...', Array)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#18 src/XF/App.php(2345): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#19 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#20 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#21 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(15) "/help/bb-codes/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@Xon

Xenforo 2.2.7 Patch 1
PHP 8.0.11

Error in Standard Library 1.8.1

PHP:
Server error log

ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] include(): Failed opening '/home/{account name}/domains/{account name}nting.com/public_html/internal_data/code_cache/phrase_groups/l1/custom_bb_code_output.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php80/lib/php') src/XF/Language.php:287

Generated by: Unknown account Oct 24, 2021 at 9:27 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Language.php(287): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, '[E_WARNING] inc...', '/home/{account name}/...', 287)
#1 src/XF/Language.php(287): include()
#2 src/XF/Language.php(249): XF\Language->loadPhraseGroup('custom_bb_code_...')
#3 src/XF/Language.php(132): XF\Language->getPhraseText('custom_bb_code_...')
#4 src/XF/Phrase.php(54): XF\Language->renderPhrase('custom_bb_code_...', Array, 'html', Array)
#5 src/XF/Phrase.php(61): XF\Phrase->render()
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(5120): XF\Phrase->__toString()
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1158): XF\Template\Templater->testEmpty(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Object(XF\Phrase))
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s10/public/_help_page_bb_codes.php(307): XF\Template\Templater->test(Object(XF\Phrase), 'empty', Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/View.php(61): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('_help_page_bb_c...', Array)
#11 src/XF/Pub/View/Help/Page.php(11): XF\Mvc\View->renderTemplate('public:_help_pa...', Array)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/AbstractRenderer.php(91): XF\Pub\View\Help\Page->renderHtml()
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(47): XF\Mvc\Renderer\AbstractRenderer->renderViewObject('XF:Help\\Page', 'public:help_pag...', Array)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Help\\Page', 'public:help_pag...', Array)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#18 src/XF/App.php(2345): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#19 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#20 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#21 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(15) "/help/bb-codes/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
This is a XenForo bug;

Simple work-around is to find one of your custom bb-codes an add an example output so the custom_bb_code_output file is created

I want to uninstall this from my server, not just "uninstall add-on"

If I file by file uninstall will I hit a landmine with something needed by XF itself?

This is required for some of Xon's other add-ons, so it isn't recommended to uninstall.

"is not recommended to uninstall" Yeah, :confused:

Still, I want it gone, for "reasons". I'm just wondering if it overwrote any NEEDED XF files or is going to otherwise bugger up any thing important.

I'll wait for developer response.

"is not recommended to uninstall" Yeah, :confused:

Still, I want it gone, for "reasons". I'm just wondering if it overwrote any NEEDED XF files or is going to otherwise bugger up any thing important.

I'll wait for developer response.
Go to src/addons and delete SV/StandardLib; you won't be able to use most add-ons by Xon as it is a required dependency for most of them.

Every non-trivial add-on I update requires this add-on. Either for the install/upgrade code paths or actual functionality. Sometimes you even need it for the uninstalling of my other add-ons to work properly.

Top Bottom