Resource icon

Standard Library by Xon 1.20.1

No permission to download
Every time I update I always delete the previous folders and upload the new ones. Also how do I redownload an older version?
This will frankly not be reliable.

Especially if you are using the admincp to run the update steps, and even the CLI installer will not work in all cases.

If you really want to prune dead files, upload the new files; run the installer; then delete the files and reupload the new ones.

Not all files are writable (example: src/addons/SV/StandardLib/ControllerPlugin/Filter.php). Cannot continue.
This is a server configuration issue.

If you are using XF's zip uploaded all the files need to be writable by the user XF is running as to deploy updates.

You probably updated some files as root, and the file ownerships are now wrong. chown on the src directory should fix this.

This is a server configuration issue.

If you are using XF's zip uploaded all the files need to be writable by the user XF is running as to deploy updates.

You probably updated some files as root, and the file ownerships are now wrong. chown on the src directory should fix this.
Yepp, turned out to be this exactly. Does this pose a security problem?

I just uploaded the latest one (SV-StandardLib-1.11.2) and I get this in admin and in forum.

Code:
An exception occurred: [Exception] Could not find class SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater when attempting to extend XF\Template\Templater in src/XF/Extension.php on line 176

XF\Extension->extendClass() in src/XF/App.php at line 2868
XF\App->extendClass() in src/XF/App.php at line 1819
XF\App->setupTemplaterObject() in src/XF/App.php at line 1381
XF\App->XF\{closure}() in src/XF/Container.php at line 31
XF\Container->offsetGet() in src/XF/App.php at line 3244
XF\App->templater() in src/XF/Admin/App.php at line 99
XF\Admin\App->preRender() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 397
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 60
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2352
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

What to do?

Edit:
  • SV-StandardLib-1.11.2 (Fail with this error)
  • Tried SV-StandardLib-1.11.1 and the same.
  • Went back to SV-StandardLib-1.10.2 and now it loads.

Last edited:
Upload > Replace.

After uploading the files, you can't load the site or the admin, just the error.
Just upload the files, not replace them. 'replace' can unexpectedly delete files which is not going to reliably work. The admincp is likely holding references to old files that are only dropped once the installer is run.

@Xon We need fix this bug ASAP because can not use site any more then Showing: The site is currently being upgraded. Please check back later.

• Wow
Reactions: rdn
Last edited:
Still not being able to update.

Code:
An exception occurred: [Exception] Could not find class SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater when attempting to extend XF\Template\Templater in src/XF/Extension.php on line 176

XF\Extension->extendClass() in src/XF/App.php at line 2868
XF\App->extendClass() in src/XF/App.php at line 1819
XF\App->setupTemplaterObject() in src/XF/App.php at line 1381
XF\App->XF\{closure}() in src/XF/Container.php at line 31
XF\Container->offsetGet() in src/XF/App.php at line 3244
XF\App->templater() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 439
XF\Pub\App->preRender() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 397
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 60
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2352
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

The 26 updates I did previously, not a problem, upload replace and update in the admin. Since last 3 versions, error all the time.

Reverting to SV-StandardLib-1.10.2 and it works fine, all the new ones throw the error and the site can't be accessed.

Any idea how to fix the upgrade process and make new versions work?

Can you please let me know how do you upload a file "that is already in the server", without replacing it?

Thanks.
You are likely using a client which deletes entire directories instead of merges the results when doing a 'replace'.

Using something like winscp to upload files (it supports a number of protocols) will do the correct thing.

You are likely using a client which deletes entire directories instead of merges the results when doing a 'replace'.

Using something like winscp to upload files (it supports a number of protocols) will do the correct thing.
I use FileZilla. It's awesome!!

Top Bottom