Resource icon

Standard Library by Xon 1.20.0

No permission to download
Every non-trivial add-on I update requires this add-on. Either for the install/upgrade code paths or actual functionality. Sometimes you even need it for the uninstalling of my other add-ons to work properly.

That assumes I am using any of your add-on in the future. I have none now after dumping Discord.

The question is, is can I uninstall this in total without screwing up anything. Seems like a simple YES or NO.

Xon updated Standard Library by Xon with a new update entry:

1.10.0 - Feature update

• Update EarlyJoinFinderTrait to add support tables with compound primary keys
  • Document using InstallerHelper
  • Add InstallerHelper::getReversedAlterTables (with example usage in README.md), to hopefully simplify uninstaller code.
    • Takes the result of getAlterTables (array of table alters) and reverses simple column adds, renames and index adds.
    • Thanks @TickTackk

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there a list of all addons that depend on this library? I need to disable this to troubleshoot an issue and I need to know which addons to shut down first.

Is there a list of all addons that depend on this library? I need to disable this to troubleshoot an issue and I need to know which addons to shut down first.
According to @Xon, all of his XF2.1+ compatible addons require this library. You can see all of his XF2.1+ addons here.
Maybe you can post the error and someone can pinpoint where the issue is...

There are also a few other add-ons other than the ones by Xon that use this afaik, but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

@ENF I'm trying to track down the issue I described HERE. Although I can resolve the symptom by disabling one particular (non Xon) addon, it's probably not that particular addon causing the problem, but a more complex interaction between addons. I asked about the standard lib dependence because many of Xon's addons have had recent updates so I'm going to disable those first and see what I can learn.

I've noticed that while disabling some addons, I get 20-50 errors such as below. None of the addons should be using Xon's standard library, but the errors below involve that code. I was thinking that this is because of page requests being made while the addon is in the process of uninstalling, but perhaps that's not a good assumption. I don't have the experience to determine the source of the errors, so if someone can elighten me, that would be much appreciated!

Code:
Server error log

InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'Promotions' on XF:Post[485905] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:206

Generated by: Unknown account Apr 4, 2022 at 12:28 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(118): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('Promotions')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s9/public/post_macros.php(789): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('Promotions')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(824): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s9/public/post_macros.php(547): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('post_macros', 'post_action_bar', Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(824): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s9/public/post_macros.php(106): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('post_macros', 'post_footer', Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(987): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(923): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtensionInternal('footer', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s9/public/post_macros.php(125): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtension('footer', Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(987): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#10 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(923): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtensionInternal('main_cell_inner', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#11 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s9/public/post_macros.php(136): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtension('main_cell_inner', Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#12 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(987): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#13 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(923): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtensionInternal('main_cell', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#14 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s9/public/post_macros.php(148): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtension('main_cell', Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#15 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(987): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#16 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(923): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtensionInternal('full_body', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#17 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s9/public/post_macros.php(178): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtension('full_body', Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#18 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(824): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#19 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s9/public/thread_view.php(854): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('post_macros', 'post', Array, Array)
#20 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#21 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#22 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#23 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#24 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#25 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#26 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#27 src/XF/App.php(2351): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#28 src/XF.php(517): XF\App->run()
#29 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#30 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(29) "/threads/first-polaris.12644/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

This will be unrelated to my add-ons, however you can use this add-on discover which one is adding it.

On the template post_macros, look at each template modification and see which one is referencing Promotions

Reactions: ENF
Would these error messages be related to this add-on?

Trying to track it down, and grasping at straws. :P

Xon updated Standard Library by Xon with a new update entry:

1.11.1 - Feature update

• Remove outdated comment in EarlyJoinFinderTrait
  • Add isPermissionInUse install helper
  • Add SV\StandardLib\Behavior\Cacheable behavior, to help automate calling rebuildCache (or a defined function) on a repository which matches the entity's name
  • Use templater_setup code event to inject various filters/functions into multiple templater types.
    • Adds the extendable class...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Grab the v1.10.2 zip, and manually upload those files. This will get the site back online.

I cant even get to the admin panel that's what appears and my entire websites front end is messed up
The old files have been removed before the add-on update has been done.

How did you do this update?

Grab the v1.10.2 zip, and manually upload those files. This will get the site back online.

The old files have been removed before the add-on update has been done.

How did you do this update?
Every time I update I always delete the previous folders and upload the new ones. Also how do I redownload an older version?

Top Bottom