Resource icon

Standard Library by Xon 1.20.1

No permission to download
Now i get this error

Error: Call to undefined method XF::isAddOnActive() in src/addons/SV/StandardLib/Repository/Helper.php at line 144
  1. SV\StandardLib\Repository\Helper->markAsCriticalAddon() in src/addons/SV/StandardLib/Repository/Helper.php at line 138
  2. SV\StandardLib\Repository\Helper->rebuildAddOnVersionCache() in src/addons/SV/StandardLib/Setup.php at line 51
  3. SV\StandardLib\Setup->postUpgrade() in src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php at line 574
  4. XF\AddOn\AddOn->postUpgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 699
  5. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionFinalize() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2190
  10. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
  11. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
I've started a conversation with you with a test build which should fix this

Got this error today (assuming it's related to the Standard Library addon):

Code:
TypeError: Error rendering navigation: SV\StandardLib\XF\Mvc\Router::buildRouteUrl(): Argument #2 ($route) must be of type array, null given, called in /home/XXX/public_html/src/XF/Mvc/Router.php on line 496 src/addons/SV/StandardLib/XF/Mvc/Router.php:31
Generated by: Unknown account Apr 18, 2023 at 4:44 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Router.php(496): SV\StandardLib\XF\Mvc\Router->buildRouteUrl('whats-new', NULL, 'latest-activity', NULL, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Router.php(440): XF\Mvc\Router->buildLinkPath('whats-new/lates...', NULL, Array)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(3094): XF\Mvc\Router->buildLink('whats-new/lates...', NULL, Array, NULL)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1129): XF\Template\Templater->fnLink(Object(SV\LazyImageLoader\XF\Template\Templater), false, 'whats-new/lates...')
#4 internal_data/code_cache/navigation_cache.php(33): XF\Template\Templater->func('link', Array, false)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(7652): XF\Pub\App->{closure}(Object(SV\LazyImageLoader\XF\Template\Templater), 'forums', Array)
#6 src/XF/Pub/App.php(578): XF\Template\Templater->renderNavigationClosure(Object(Closure), 'forums', Array)
#7 src/XF/Pub/App.php(529): XF\Pub\App->getNavigation(Array, 'forums')
#8 src/XF/App.php(2281): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(404): XF\App->renderPage('

...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#11 src/XF/App.php(2483): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

I believe this is unrelated to this add-on extending buildRouteUrl. It has the exact same type signature, so you would have gotten the same error with stock XenForo.

The trouble is this line. The 2nd argument should be an array, not null.
Code:
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Router.php(496): SV\StandardLib\XF\Mvc\Router->buildRouteUrl('whats-new', NULL, 'latest-activity', NULL, Array)

Does this site have any code-edits to src/XF/Mvc/Router.php ? Because that line (496) absolutely should not be passing null into this function.

I believe this is unrelated to this add-on extending buildRouteUrl. It has the exact same type signature, so you would have gotten the same error with stock XenForo.

The trouble is this line. The 2nd argument should be an array, not null.
Code:

Does this site have any code-edits to src/XF/Mvc/Router.php ? Because that line (496) absolutely should not be passing null into this function.
No, that file is standard (none of the files for XF have been manually edited).

Not sure if this is normal but I'm seeing this.

One or more add-ons currently have actions pending and may be in an inconsistent state. Because of this, some errors may be suppressed and unexpected behavior may occur. If this does not change shortly, please contact the add-on author for guidance.

It's been installing for 5-10 mins or so.

Check the XenForo errorlog, this add-on doesn't do anything interesting during installing.

You probably have inconsistent filesystem permissions/ownership which is causing issues when templates are created or modified.

Check the XenForo errorlog, this add-on doesn't do anything interesting during installing.

You probably have inconsistent filesystem permissions/ownership which is causing issues when templates are created or modified.
That's a great suggestion! I believe I did upload with Root... so thank you for that.
how do I "cancel" and install for the addon? It never completed. I have confirmed its SV/StandardLib.

Code:
mysql> SELECT addon_id
    -> FROM xf_addon
    -> WHERE is_processing = 1
    -> ;
+----------------+
| addon_id       |
+----------------+
| SV/StandardLib |
+----------------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Last edited:
Xon updated Standard Library by Xon with a new update entry:

1.19.0 - Feature update

• Only add phrase_dynamic template method in XF2.1
  • Add various strongly typed helpers to automatically type hint returns based on using ::class argument instead of magic strings.

PHP:
    $obj = Helper::repository(\XF\Repository\User::class);
    For static analysis and IDE, $obj will have the type \XF\Repository\User

While XF2.3 intends to implement this, adding this functionality to this add-on allows migrating...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I installed this addon way back in the day but I'm pretty sure I have removed the addon that was dependent on it.

So I finally updated it today after missing lots of updates on it and I'm wondering if there is a way to tell if any of my current addons need it?

I know I can disable it and just check to see if everything works but that is not conclusive for me.

Any ideas? I don't like having addons active if I don't use them.

If you have any add-ons by me, they likely depend on it being around.

It isn't a supported configuration to disable or uninstall this add-on while any of my add-ons which depend on it are installed

If you have any add-ons by me, they likely depend on it being around.

It isn't a supported configuration to disable or uninstall this add-on while any of my add-ons which depend on it are installed

Custom Fields Permissions​

User Activity​

I have those two installed so I upgraded and re-enabled Standard Library

Thank you very much for the kind response

Top Bottom