[SSD] Custom Markup For User

[SSD] Custom Markup For User 1.0.1

No permission to download
But that's what I did though. The zip filename is 1.0.0a and already uninstalled and reinstalled. Files overwrited on the server too of course.

Something is calling helperStripHtml and it's not my addon.
The issue I'm having is that when I disable this addon, the error goes away.
I was investigating it and narrowed it down to the function 'helperUserTitle' in 'ThreePointStudio_CustomMarkupForUser_TemplateHelpers_Base'.
Basically it's generating the wrong cache for that user. If I disable the caching feature, the error goes away.
Dumps of $rendercache and $html when using cache. First is for a working user, second is for the broken user:

Working:
Code:
array(2) {
  ["username"] => string(127) "<span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; color: #9ACD32; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; ">{inner}</span>
"
  ["usertitle"] => string(7) "{inner}"
}

string(7) "{inner}"

Broken:
Code:
array(2) {
  ["username"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["usertitle"] => array(0) {
  }
}

array(0) {
}

For some reason, they are being generated as arrays and not strings.

Another glitch. It seems if a user does not have '$user["3ps_cmfu_render_cache"]' set, it won't even put their normal username, so I have a bunch of names on my forum that don't even show up since they have zero styling associated with them.
I think it has something to do with 'ThreePointStudio_CustomMarkupForUser_Helpers' under the function 'assembleCustomMarkup' but I'm not sure :(

Another glitch. It seems if a user does not have '$user["3ps_cmfu_render_cache"]' set, it won't even put their normal username, so I have a bunch of names on my forum that don't even show up since they have zero styling associated with them.
I think it has something to do with 'ThreePointStudio_CustomMarkupForUser_Helpers' under the function 'assembleCustomMarkup' but I'm not sure :(
I guess I'm not the only one =]. Can you confirm with my screenshot in my previous post where usernames don't display?

Are you using the very latest version? Both problems should be fixed in the latest release.

Just did that, didn't change anything :(
Yup, it seems that the render cache and some options are corrupt. Do this:

1. Backup 3ps_cmfu_options column
1a. Close forum
2. Uninstall addon
3. Reinstall addon
4. Restore 3ps_cmfu_options column
5. Temporarily change 3ps_cmfu_options to TEXT
6. Run this query:
Code:
UPDATE xf_users SET `3ps_cmfu_options`='a:2:{s:8:"username";a:0:{}s:9:"usertitle";a:0:{}}' WHERE `3ps_cmfu_options` = ''
7. Change 3ps_cmfu_options back to BLOB
8. Rebuild user markup cache
8a. Reopen forum

Yup, it seems that the render cache and some options are corrupt. Do this:

1. Backup 3ps_cmfu_options column
1a. Close forum
2. Uninstall addon
3. Reinstall addon
4. Restore 3ps_cmfu_options column
5. Temporarily change 3ps_cmfu_options to TEXT
6. Run this query:
Code:
UPDATE xf_users SET `3ps_cmfu_options`='a:2:{s:8:"username";a:0:{}s:9:"usertitle";a:0:{}}' WHERE `3ps_cmfu_options` = ''
7. Change 3ps_cmfu_options back to BLOB
8. Rebuild user markup cache
8a. Reopen forum
I should also mention that issue in the screenshot still applies when I disable the cache.

Please confirm your Model/User.php looks like this (no MD5er on hand): https://github.com/tyteen4a03/3ps_c...ointStudio/CustomMarkupForUser/Model/User.php
It does not, seems the latest version on XF isn't that either :(
Tried to uninstall:
Code:
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in ThreePointStudio/CustomMarkupForUser/Installer.php at line 27
    ThreePointStudio_CustomMarkupForUser_Installer::uninstall()
    call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 200
    XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1779
    XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 122
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/fdsa/public_html/xenforo/admin.php at line 13

It does not, seems the latest version on XF isn't that either :(
Tried to uninstall:
Code:
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in ThreePointStudio/CustomMarkupForUser/Installer.php at line 27
    ThreePointStudio_CustomMarkupForUser_Installer::uninstall()
    call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 200
    XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1779
    XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 122
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/fdsa/public_html/xenforo/admin.php at line 13
I blame 7zip. Download 1.0.0b.

@DJ XtAzY

You're probably aware of this, but it's making a single query for everytime a username appears. My /forums/ page has 70 queries haha.
This is why you should turn on the cache ;)

(Actually, I re-read the code and it seems like user options query happens before cache query for some reason. Fixing in next release.)

(It also seems like my experiment failed. Also fixing in next release.)

lol it happens

do u still have query issues?
The query issue has been here since the inception of this addon, but with the newest release the CPU usage should go down a bit. I'm still trying to reduce the query usage but the latest release's method proved to not work (I didn't think it out correctly)

I'll address this issue in the next release by bringing over the cache code from Usergroup Ranks, but since I have finals and APs it might be a little slow.

Top Bottom