[SSD] Custom Markup For User

[SSD] Custom Markup For User 1.0.1

No permission to download
I just want to apologize for the lack of updates - I'm involved in other projects now, life has been busy, my forum was shut down due to lack of popularity, and I have my financial troubles. These stopped me from developing my addons. I probably will pick up development again sooner or later, but I don't know when.

If you find any bugs however, please do report them. I still read the forum everyday and I will fix the bugs ASAP - it's just that new features are coming but won't be soon.

Me again, for anyone using this on 1.3 beta:
Go to 'ThreePointStudio_CustomMarkupForUser_Helpers'
Replace:
Code:
    public static function determineVersion() {
        $versionStrSplit = str_split(XenForo_Application::$versionId);
        return strval($versionStrSplit[0] . $versionStrSplit[2]);
    }

With:
Code:
        return 12;
    }
Really lazy fix but it fixes the errors :p

Replace:
Code:
    }

With:
Code:
        return 12;
    }
You should not be using beta software in the first place, but I'll release a bugfix release to fix this.

Replace:
Code:
    }

With:
Code:
        return 12;
    }
what file do i have to edit this in?:)

Preliminary patch for 1.3 compatibility has been pushed to GitHub - simply replace the files.

Working on getting a final 1.0 release, however other financial problems has forced me to push down the priority (not to mention my lack of mood)

tyteen4a03 updated [3.studIo] Custom Markup For User with a new update entry:

Back on track!

Development has resumed:

7CBjn.png

;)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Would love to see a mark up for text in threads where a user can choose size, color and font type in threads and posts per user group .

Looking forward to it, this is the only good mod that accomplishes this correctly imo. Currently using it but getting server errors and a couple other problems. Something about no default value. But yeah keep it up, can't wait for the color picker. ^.^

Looking forward to it, this is the only good mod that accomplishes this correctly imo. Currently using it but getting server errors and a couple other problems. Something about no default value. But yeah keep it up, can't wait for the color picker. ^.^
What are the errors? Are you using 1.3?

tyteen4a03 updated [3.studIo] Custom Markup For User with a new update entry:

Finally a release!

After 5 hours of work and another 5 hours of staring at obvious mistakes, an update's finally here!

New features:
  • Added 1.3 support, fully utilizes XenForo 1.2+ features (1.1- support dropped)
  • Rewritten markup assembly system, no more hacky compiling (also, the engine now works as intended)
  • Added caching to speed up forum speed
  • Colour picker
Bugfixes:
  • Lots of bugs in the custom markup assembly system all gone
Notes:
  • There is currently no...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Would love to see a mark up for text in threads where a user can choose size, color and font type in threads and posts per user group .

Not sure what you mean - this is pretty much built-in with BBCode.

There was a Vbulletin mod that when enable per user group, they could change their fonts in posts and threads to their liking and it would be saved and utilized every time they posted, the options, size, color and font type.

There was a Vbulletin mod that when enable per user group, they could change their fonts in posts and threads to their liking and it would be saved and utilized every time they posted, the options, size, color and font type.

You mean canned replies? http://xenforo.com/community/resources/editor-templates.602/

IMO it doesn't make sense to have the styling applied to every single post automatically, so I'm not going to implement that - plus it goes against the idea of using BBCodes.

I'm not sure that's what I was looking for, if you notice my font color and font type I am using right now in this post, that's what I was looking to do, a member could choose in their settings a font color, type and size and it would be their default text when using the site, automatic, instead of having to choose the color, type and size each time they use the editor for a post or thread.

Top Bottom