[SSD] Custom Markup For User

[SSD] Custom Markup For User 1.0.1

No permission to download
@DarkGizmo said the markup options does not display in the overlay. I have not verified.
Um2HQQN.png

Still not seeing it on my end, so not sure what the deal is to be honest.

here is my preferences page on my test board:
tbiu.png

Admin settings are all set too...

Last edited:
@tyteen4a03 timed alarm, mid August is almost ready. Hope for the final version to be near. :p
I said at least because my computer is not supposed to arrive until the 15th of August. It has arrived 5 days early, but I've been running out to Copenhagen these days I haven't really touched the computer yet. My plan is to first update Usergroup Ranks.

Can you also put a text box there so we could put font awesome icons or something like that?
Icons? A possibility, but out of my scope for the next release for now.

Some Bugs with this add-on:
- With this add-on active, it bypasses the Xenforo banners option to hide the Trophy titles.

- The costumization doesn't display correctly when borders active for some reason, how it displays in users online (with rich activated):
xuU71So.png

How it displays in a normal post:
B1Qi9xs.png

For some reason in posts it cuts the top and bottom border, how to correct it to show like it appears in users online? It also haves some odd behavior comparing if i put the Impact font it looks nice in the profile and in the users online, but in the profile post is just awful, i don't understand if it looks good in the users online that actually shows the text smaller why is the profile post display acting differently? Is that a bug?

I hope this get fixed soon, the first one is annoying because i don't want to show the user title in the post, only membercard/profile. ^^

Last edited:
Some Bugs with this add-on:
- With this add-on active, it bypasses the Xenforo banners option to hide the Trophy titles.

- The costumization doesn't display correctly when borders active for some reason, how it displays in users online (with rich activated):
xuU71So.png

How it displays in a normal post:
B1Qi9xs.png

For some reason in posts it cuts the top and bottom border, how to correct it to show like it appears in users online? It also haves some odd behavior comparing if i put the Impact font it looks nice in the profile and in the users online, but in the profile post is just awful, i don't understand if it looks good in the users online that actually shows the text smaller why is the profile post display acting differently? Is that a bug?

I hope this get fixed soon, the first one is annoying because i don't want to show the user title in the post, only membercard/profile. ^^
First bug: I'll need to check. Are you on 1.2?

Second bug: It's because XenForo's CSS for usernames in posts is set to display 16px in height only. Set .messageUserBlock a.username's line-height to 18px and it won't get cut off.

The profile post bit - No idea. Can you explain more?

Last edited:
First bug: I'll need to check. Are you on 1.2?

Second bug: It's because XenForo's CSS for usernames in posts is set to display 16px in height only. Set .messageUserBlock a.username's line-height to 18px and it won't get cut off.

The profile post bit - No idea. Can you explain more?
Yes the 1.2
The profile post i can compare that for you notice what happens...
Users Online:
WALY82n.png

Normal Topic Post:
spPqyns.png

It looks good in the profile where the size is bigger, and in the users online where the size is smaller, but in the topics post-bit, it's odd. o_O

Yes the 1.2
The profile post i can compare that for you notice what happens...
Users Online:
WALY82n.png

Normal Topic Post:
spPqyns.png

It looks good in the profile where the size is bigger, and in the users online where the size is smaller, but in the topics post-bit, it's odd. o_O
Link?

.messageUserBlock a.username, remove the font-weight: bold; property.

The bugs you see that appears in styles are most likely going to be a clash with XenForo's CSS.
Okay then, but the addon should make that edit to the same options display the same way everywhere. Or at least when there is customization it disables custom username one. :P

Okay then, but the addon should make that edit to the same options display the same way everywhere. Or at least when there is customization it disables custom username one. :p
It's XenForo's default CSS, but I guess I can add that as an disabled template edit.

when you edit a member in admincp, it resets their usercss to yellowgreen, and strips all style (say edit to add to usergroup)

Top Bottom