[SSD] Custom Markup For User

[SSD] Custom Markup For User 1.0.1

No permission to download
I'm not sure that's what I was looking for, if you notice my font color and font type I am using right now in this post, that's what I was looking to do, a member could choose in their settings a font color, type and size and it would be their default text when using the site, automatic, instead of having to choose the color, type and size each time they use the editor for a post or thread.
You can do that same with canned replies. They insert the canned reply (which is the template with the styling they want) to the editor and type inside the template.

I'm not sure if this is possible, but let say someone has permission to put a strike through and underline to their username and he applied both of those styles. Later the strike through permission is revoked. Is it possible to not apply that strike-through style on their username?

I'm not sure if this is possible, but let say someone has permission to put a strike through and underline to their username and he applied both of those styles. Later the strike through permission is revoked. Is it possible to not apply that strike-through style on their username?
This is currently not possible. I'll look into adding revoke hooks.

I got this error on uninstall.

upload_2014-4-5_18-12-51.webp

I'm using your last updated files.

I was planning to reinstall because for some reason usernames disappears.

One more glitch :D
e0752f36be5bc7708cfc355f701c57f3.webp
Their user-id is 51964, and going to their profile spits out this error:
Code:
Template Errors: member_view

strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/fdsa/public_html/xenforo/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1261
    strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/fdsa/public_html/xenforo/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1261

One more glitch :D
View attachment 71113
Their user-id is 51964, and going to their profile spits out this error:
Code:
Template Errors: member_view

Something is calling helperStripHtml and it's not my addon.

Redownload - the very latest one fixes this error.
Yea I tried that and it still isnt working for some reason. I modified the uninstall query and this works:

Code:
$db->query("ALTER TABLE `xf_user` DROP COLUMN `3ps_cmfu_options`, DROP COLUMN `3ps_cmfu_render_cache`");

By the way, the structure of the addition 2 tables on xf_users don't have Default set, so if someone disables this addon, you'll get errors like this:

upload_2014-4-5_19-25-22.webp

Last edited:
Yea I tried that and it still isnt working for some reason. I modified the uninstall query and this works:

Code:
$db->query("ALTER TABLE `xf_user` DROP COLUMN `3ps_cmfu_options`, DROP COLUMN `3ps_cmfu_render_cache`");

By the way, the structure of the addition 2 tables on xf_users don't have Default set, so if someone disables this addon, you'll get errors like this:

View attachment 71115
BLOB and TEXT cannot have defaults in MySQL. There is a default set in the DataWriter.

ok but just letting you know that if the admin disables this addon, people will have trouble signing up (or whatever modifying the xf_user table). This is the error I get:

upload_2014-4-6_3-12-31.webp

I think it would be better if those two tables set to NULL upon creation. I went in there and set them to NULL using phpMyAdmin and the error won't occur even if this addon is disabled.

I asked about this in the dev section as I was trying to create some in-house addons. You can check it out here.
http://xenforo.com/community/thread...columns-added-to-an-existing-xf-column.69820/

The reason I temporary disabled the addon was because all the usernames disappeared:

upload_2014-4-6_3-23-13.webp

So i was planning to disable/enable this addon and see if other addons were conflicting this.

ok just letting you know that if the admin disables this addon, people will have trouble signing up (or whatever modifying the xf_user table). This is the error I get:

View attachment 71123

I think it would be better if those two tables set to NULL upon creation. I went in there and set them to NULL using phpMyAdmin and the error won't occur even if this addon is disabled.

I asked about this in the dev section as I was trying to create some in-house addons. You can check it out here.
http://xenforo.com/community/thread...columns-added-to-an-existing-xf-column.69820/

The reason I temporary disabled the addon was because all the usernames disappeared:

View attachment 71124

So i was planning to disable/enable this addon and see if other addons were conflicting this.
You downloaded an earlier version of this add on, so this happened. If you upload the latest files, uninstall then reinstall, it should be fixed.

Top Bottom