[SSD] Custom Markup For User

[SSD] Custom Markup For User 1.0.1

No permission to download
http://frustratedgamers.com/

And yes I uploaded the files to the correct place. It works and I can find the color picker clicking around but I'm not sure if my skin or whatever is somehow hiding the actual color pickers.

Its an issue with the theme I guess, I have the same issue and will have to edit the css somewhere to get it to show properly, clicking around does indeed show it there.

Last edited:
Not sure if you fixed it but upload the '3ps' folder from the default theme into your custom theme root folder and it will show the image files.
Right, forgot to reply to this one.

This addon looks for the colour picker in your theme's folder, so if you have a theme folder not called default you'll have to upload to the correct place.

I think I've also included a dark colour picker in there too.

When we going to see an update on this add-on. Been a while since you said you would

I know... real life and work took over.

There should be a beta by the end of this week, thanks to @iamjudd.

I can confirm there is a light and dark colour variation, just noticed after 30 minutes trying to work out why it was not working was that you need to put the folder into your custom theme, excellent job anyway!

I can confirm there is a light and dark colour variation, just noticed after 30 minutes trying to work out why it was not working was that you need to put the folder into your custom theme, excellent job anyway!
I vaguely remember having this set up so that you can decide which colour picker to use.

I'll add this to the FAQ.

EDIT: I did say this just a page earlier... this is what you get for abandoning your addon due to real life work :P

Last edited:
Was a quick look through the files to notice the images were in the default theme so I knew I had to put them on my custom one so not an issue for me, I appreciate the work and the users are happy, shall send a donation when possible!

Heya,

Any chance of an update for 1.4.6 soon, it works but anyone using it I get this spamming my server error logs.

ErrorException: Cannot redeclare class ThreePointStudio_CustomMarkupForUser_TemplateHelpers - library/ThreePointStudio/CustomMarkupForUser/Listener/Init.php:10

Seems it comes up when they make a post on the forums, thanks.

Heya,

Any chance of an update for 1.4.6 soon, it works but anyone using it I get this spamming my server error logs.

I'll take a look at it, and release a fix with the presets update.

Heya,

I looked at the code and it's not something that should happen... the only explanation I have is that the init_dependencies was run more than once for some reason.

What addons do you have installed?

I have never experienced that issue.

Also what the eta of the new version? Peeps be getting antsy lol

Top Bottom