[SSD] Custom Markup For User

[SSD] Custom Markup For User 1.0.1

No permission to download
For reference, you can look at XenForo Media Gallery and XenForo Resource Manager installers to see some of the data that has to be manually removed. Permission entries and content type specific data are included in this.

The permissions should be removed automatically, which is odd, though, so there might be something else at play.

As a side note, I would probably avoid making structural changes to default XF tables (e.g. increasing the length of the data_key column in the xf_data_registry table).

XenForo Media Gallery and XenForo Resource Manager installers to see some of the data that has to be manually removed. Permissions and content type specific data are included in
Where would I find this to manually remove ?

No, since this does not touch the tagging system.

Which ones, exactly?

I think he had an older version of your add-on, I had the same error on my localhost and couldn't solve it, when uninstalling the add-on gives an error then it disappears from the add-ons list but it's still not completely removed, @Brad P please correct me if i'm wrong. :)

I think he had an older version of your add-on, I had the same error on my localhost and couldn't solve it, when uninstalling the add-on gives an error then it disappears from the add-ons list but it's still not completely removed, @Brad P please correct me if i'm wrong. :)
This is correct

This overrides any default usergroup styles you have in place. I was hoping to still use the usergroup styles for specific users. And then turn this on for other groups.

Then I tried to unintall and got before it could finish but removed the addon from the list:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Data truncated for column 'data_key' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

and then I tried to reinstall and got:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name '3ps_cmfu_options' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

So no addon for me :P

I never upgraded like most people when the new update came out, running an old version without issues even on 1.5 RC2!

Version: 1.0.1

Press 'Version History' to see all older editions.

I use these options as attached.

Attachments

• markup.webp
    markup.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 9
Then I tried to unintall and got before it could finish but removed the addon from the list:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Data truncated for column 'data_key' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

and then I tried to reinstall and got:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name '3ps_cmfu_options' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

So no addon for me :p
Ditto. Any solution yet?

Top Bottom