• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Speed up your XenForo site

Amin Sabet

Yesterday I was having problems with visitors from Australia getting messages like this one:

cf.PNG

I switched off from Cloudflare Pro back to having DNSMadeEasy handle DNS and KeyCDN handle attachments. So far, the feedback has been that the site performance is much better with these changes. See our forum thread beginning with this post: https://www.mu-43.com/threads/is-it...-slow-to-load-lately.89001/page-3#post-985298

It's disappointing because Cloudflare is the only way I know of to show full attachments to members via CDN while keeping attachment permissions intact so that guests see thumbnails (makes pages extra speedy for guests + Google). However, lazy loading images mostly makes up for that.

Excellent guide. I have a few errors though an am using a CDN. Some static files aren't being added to the CDN.
Does anyone know how you can then include these into the CDN?

Amin Sabet

I currently don't use either one of those. But DragonByte Optimise seems to do everthing that bd Cache does and more, so if you use the former, the latter seems redundant.