Speed up your site with a CDN

Speed up your site with a CDN 2015-07-18

No permission to download
In order to setup with SSL , do I need to buy SSL certificate that supports subdomains too ?
I have "Comodo Positive SSL" which it doesn't supports subdomains and I don't want to use Let's encrtpy or something.

If I do that domain won't be covered with SSL and I'm guessing it will give error.
KeyCDN is responding to cdn.yourdomain.com and can make it SSL for you automatically. Not sure why you'd have an issue with their usage of LetsEncrypt? You just need to do the DNS so that it points to KeyCDN.

If you want to supply your own certificate, then yes you'll need your cert to support sub domains. Or buy another cert just for cdn.

If you want to supply your own certificate, then yes you'll need your cert to support sub domains. Or buy another cert just for cdn.
I also use a Comodo PositiveSSL certificate for a single domain and do not use subdomains.
If you use subdomains you need a wildcard certificate requires much more expensive

upload_2017-3-5_0-6-53.webp

I also use a Comodo PositiveSSL certificate for a single domain and do not use subdomains.
If you use subdomains you need a wildcard certificate requires much more expensive

View attachment 149344

www.caviaforum.nl

Is this the site you are talking about ? If it's , it's not using comodo ssl for cdn domain.

KeyCDN is responding to cdn.yourdomain.com and can make it SSL for you automatically. Not sure why you'd have an issue with their usage of LetsEncrypt? You just need to do the DNS so that it points to KeyCDN.

I did bought a seperate certificate for my subdomain , instead of buying wildcard. That was a good suggestion. (which saved me around 45$).
However , cdn only works without www. Is it possible to work with www ?

www.caviaforum.nl

Is this the site you are talking about ? If it's , it's not using comodo ssl for cdn domain.

I did bought a seperate certificate for my subdomain , instead of buying wildcard. That was a good suggestion. (which saved me around 45$).
However , cdn only works without www. Is it possible to work with www ?

Why do you not want to use KeyCDN's automated ssl for your cdn.yourdomain.com ?

Hi @Mouth
should i change all path image to zone url i receive from keycdn? example is at forum logo path and few image path at extra.css or just "Appearance -> Style Properties -> General" its covered all?
thanks.

Hi @Mouth
should i change all path image to zone url i receive from keycdn? example is at forum logo path and few image path at extra.css or just "Appearance -> Style Properties -> General" its covered all?
thanks.
You can change them all, if they are not using Appearance -> Style Properties -> General setting.

Does anyone have full list of KeyCDN Edge Server IP here?
I want to whitelist them all on CSF as I have CT_LIMIT enabled.

Top Bottom