sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

Amazing update. I'm planning to open up a photoforum in future and I always look on your progress.
Just one more thing is there anyone who is willing to integrate any credit addons with your addon?
Regards

I'm getting errors after upgrade from 2.3.0 to 2.3.1 on anything gallery related:

Code:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'album.team_id' in 'where clause'

[LIST=1]
[*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
[*]Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Album.php at line 235
[*]sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Album->countAlbums() in sonnb/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/XenGallery.php at line 84
[*]sonnb_XenGallery_ControllerPublic_XenGallery->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /srv/xenforo/index.php at line 13
[/LIST]

Additionally, this error is thrown when you attempt to Rebuild User Cache.

Code:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Album.php at line 235
    sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Album->countAlbums() in sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Album.php at line 215
    sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Album->countAlbumsByUserId() in sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Album.php at line 1677
    sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Album->rebuildUserAlbumCount() in sonnb/XenGallery/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 177
    sonnb_XenGallery_XenForo_DataWriter_User->rebuildIgnoreCache() in XenForo/Deferred/User.php at line 42
    XenForo_Deferred_User->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 294
    XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 428
    XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 373
    XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 159
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /srv/xenforo/admin.php at line 13

I'm getting errors after upgrade from 2.3.0 to 2.3.1 on anything gallery related:

Code:

[LIST=1]
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Album.php at line 235
[*]sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Album->countAlbums() in sonnb/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/XenGallery.php at line 84
[*]sonnb_XenGallery_ControllerPublic_XenGallery->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[/LIST]

Code:

Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Album.php at line 235
    sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Album->countAlbums() in sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Album.php at line 215
    sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Album->countAlbumsByUserId() in sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Album.php at line 1677
    sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Album->rebuildUserAlbumCount() in sonnb/XenGallery/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 177
    sonnb_XenGallery_XenForo_DataWriter_User->rebuildIgnoreCache() in XenForo/Deferred/User.php at line 42
    XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 373
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
Are you sure no file was changed? I cannot find any text named 'team_id' in this addon.

I didn't change any of the files? Just drag and dropped for an upload. Removed the plugin, cleaned the folders, reuploaded, reinstalled... still no good

I didn't change any of the files? Just drag and dropped for an upload. Removed the plugin, cleaned the folders, reuploaded, reinstalled... still no good
Thanks for your time in conversation. There is a conflict with Social Team addon, you might need to check because you installed XenGallery after the Social team so Social team addon cannot alter table of XenGallery.

Thanks for your time in conversation. There is a conflict with Social Team addon, you might need to check because you installed XenGallery after the Social team so Social team addon cannot alter table of XenGallery.

Confirmed. Reapplied the XML from Nobita's Teams and the gallery is working again. Thanks.

The preview images are still not working for embedded videos. It's not longer displaying the youtube error images but no image at all.

As we receive a lot of video embeds on daily basis this bug has really ruined the gallery for the last week.

Is there anything that can be done to fix these issues @sonnb ?

Last edited:
The preview images are still not working for embedded videos. It's not longer displaying the youtube error images but no image at all.

As we receive a lot of video embeds on daily basis this bug has really ruined the gallery for the last week.

Is there anything that can be done to fix these issues @sonnb ?
I forgot to mention this in the update description, sorry. I added an option in the tab "Uploading options", you need to provide a Google Youtube API to make the thumbnails work again.

Last edited:
Thanks @sonnb but please add some documentation to your mod as this is getting very complicated and confusing.

I had to look up a video to find out how to create an api key
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Which one should I create? A server or a browser key? I've tried the latter but using that generated code gives me an error when adding a youtube URL to the gallery. "Please enter a positive whole number".

Can you provide some detailed information what to do please?

Thanks @sonnb but please add some documentation to your mod as this is getting very complicated and confusing.

I had to look up a video to find out how to create an api key
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Which one should I create? A server or a browser key? I've tried the latter but using that generated code gives me an error when adding a youtube URL to the gallery. "Please enter a positive whole number".

Can you provide some detailed information what to do please?
It is browser key. The message is quite weird. How can you get it? I have just tried on demo site and it still works. http://www.sonnb.com/gallery/videos/crazy-solo-goals-worlds-best-players-hd.699/

- Go to: https://console.developers.google.com
- Create/choose a project
- Open "APIs" link on the left
- Click on "YouTube Data API" and click "Enable API".
- Open "Credentials" on the left
- Copy the key in "Key for browser applications"

Code:

[LIST=1]
[/LIST]

Code:

Hi. Please re-submit Social Groups XML if you install XenGallery after Social Group addon :)

This is driving me nuts really. I have disabled all add-ons and the message keeps appearing but only on youtube videos. It works fine with other media embeds.

What can this be?

This is driving me nuts really. I have disabled all add-ons and the message keeps appearing but only on youtube videos. It works fine with other media embeds.

What can this be?
I understand that you are not happy with the issue. But since it works on the demo site. I would like to ask you to try it to see if it works. Then please give me a case which help me to reproduce it. That will help a lot to fix the issue. I can fix it immediately for you in private message if I found the reason.

Top Bottom