sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

Please try to clean JS cache and revert/merge any modified template.
I had, tested on several browsers with no cached versions and on the default style with no modifications on any template and still doesn't work. The Gallery is un-usable for all users after update :(

It is expected. If user has no photo/video, Photos link on overlay will not visible.
Yeah so it makes sense the same case as the other addons do, not display the Tab on the User Profile.

I had, tested on several browsers with no cached versions and on the default style with no modifications on any template and still doesn't work. The Gallery is un-usable for all users after update
Can I have a link with normal account to see the issue?
Yeah so it makes sense the same case as the other addons do, not display the Tab on the User Profile.
You are right about Photos tabs in User Profile.

Got another bug. When I want to leave a comment on someones video, that was posted before the last upgrade I receive the following errors shows up.

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's Worst Female Driver";s:11:"description";s:97:"Caution: What you are about to s' at line 4
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Watch.php at line 375
  5. sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Watch->sendAlertToWatchedUsersByContentId() in sonnb/XenGallery/DataWriter/Comment.phpat line 268
  6. sonnb_XenGallery_DataWriter_Comment->_sendAlertToContentWatchers() in sonnb/XenGallery/DataWriter/Comment.phpat line 112
  7. sonnb_XenGallery_DataWriter_Comment->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1409
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in sonnb/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/XenGallery/Content.php at line 1383
  9. sonnb_XenGallery_ControllerPublic_XenGallery_Content->actionComment() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/mysite.com/forum/index.php at line 13

I havent specified a number, just left it to zero. But regardless what I put there I get a blank page telling a redirection takes place:

"ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS"
With zero it should be the index page. I am unable to reproduce this.
Got another bug. When I want to leave a comment on someones video, that was posted before the last upgrade I receive the following errors shows up.
Let me check.

Not related to old photo. It is because special characters was not fully escaped after send email. I fixed it and going to upload it.

Can't wait for the Image Constest, something let people upload images for X album during X time, then a voting time. Shall be so awesome. <3

Great to see you adding video upload. I am thinking to move my sites from XFMG to XenGallery because of this.
Are there redirection scripts for Photopost and vbulletin?

Anyone know of a site that really shows the use of a "collection"?
Quick google search... all I can find is empty or 1 collection sites. Would like to see the potential behind this concept.
Thanks.

I havent specified a number, just left it to zero. But regardless what I put there I get a blank page telling a redirection takes place:

"ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS"

@sonnb

I had a look at this this morning and the issue arises when the Gallery Index (sonnbXG_loadedContent) is set to a feature that is disabled. For instance when the Category feature is disabled and gallery index is set to category list, the index action of the main controller will reroute to the category controller. The category controller's preDispatch methed then checks to ensure that categories are enabled and if they are not throws a response exception with a redirect to the gallery index. The gallery index controller then attempts to reRoute back to Category and so on...

In order to fail gracefully I think it would be best when you are switching on $loadedContent to ensure the feature is enabled before and breaking if it isn't before dealing with the reRoute. This would of course result in the default main albums index being displayed, saving users from errors when administrators set bad values for the options. A quick update of the helptext for the loadedContent option in the admincp would encourage people to check they enabled the right features for their selection.

Great to see you adding video upload. I am thinking to move my sites from XFMG to XenGallery because of this.
Are there redirection scripts for Photopost and vbulletin?
There is no so far.
Videos! Yes!!

Will you implement an ad space on the video, such as a banner before/after and on pause?

If not, maybe @Siropu can do it.
It is not in TODO yet but anyway, I have noted it down.
@sonnb

I had a look at this this morning and the issue arises when the Gallery Index (sonnbXG_loadedContent) is set to a feature that is disabled. For instance when the Category feature is disabled and gallery index is set to category list, the index action of the main controller will reroute to the category controller. The category controller's preDispatch methed then checks to ensure that categories are enabled and if they are not throws a response exception with a redirect to the gallery index. The gallery index controller then attempts to reRoute back to Category and so on...

In order to fail gracefully I think it would be best when you are switching on $loadedContent to ensure the feature is enabled before and breaking if it isn't before dealing with the reRoute. This would of course result in the default main albums index being displayed, saving users from errors when administrators set bad values for the options. A quick update of the helptext for the loadedContent option in the admincp would encourage people to check they enabled the right features for their selection.
Thanks for your investigation. You are right about that. It should be checked in the next update. But anyway, administer should not set the index to a disabled feature.

Thanks for your investigation. You are right about that. It should be checked in the next update. But anyway, administer should not set the index to a disabled feature.

np, your welcome :)

Failing gracefully is good for users though so I'm glad you'll implement the check, and I agree about not setting it correctly but it's not immediately clear what would happen if you do. In the nicest possible way, UsersAreStupid™ ;)

Hello yesterday after the've recorded the new updates I could in the Admin Menu User no longer edit always gotten an error message. After I disabled the Gallry I could edit user again. What's going wrong
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. mysqli_stmt->bind_param()
  3. call_user_func_array() in Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php at line 204
  4. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
  5. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  6. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Album.php at line 1293
  7. sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Album->batchUpdateLikeUser() in sonnb/XenGallery/LikeHandler/Album.php at line 84
  8. sonnb_XenGallery_LikeHandler_Album->batchUpdateContentUser() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 2829
  9. XenForo_Model_User->changeContentUser() in XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 1344
  10. XenForo_DataWriter_User->_postDelete() in sonnb/XenGallery/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 53
  11. sonnb_XenGallery_XenForo_DataWriter_User->_postDelete() in WidgetFramework/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 16
  12. WidgetFramework_XenForo_DataWriter_User->_postDelete() in XFSoccer/DataWriter/User.php at line 42
  13. XFSoccer_DataWriter_User->_postDelete() in TPUSigPic/DataWriterUser.php at line 17
  14. TPUSigPic_DataWriterUser->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1779
  15. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 1021
  16. XenForo_Controller->_deleteData() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 604
  17. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  18. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  19. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/an650.de/forum.an650.de/admin.php at line 13

Top Bottom