sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

I love this addon and it works great on my forum. But I was wondering if I could make a small request. Is there any way you can add a feature that will watermark the pictures if you choose to? I have almost 1000 pictures on my website and that would be a huge undertaking to do it by hand.

Greg
It was already planned but might be we have to wait until 1.1.x series.
Is it okay to delete my xfru user album folders on my server after I've already transferred them over to XenGallery?

Is it okay to drop the useralbums_user and sonnb_xengallery_import_useralbum_1375071096 table?
Yes you could do that. But remember that you need it if you want to import again.
Maybe later.

Having this error (actually 3, similar error):

Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: category_id - library/sonnb/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/XenGallery/Category.php:62
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 1:04 PM

Stack Trace
#0 /home/site/public_html/library/sonnb/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/XenGallery/Category.php(62): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/site/...', 62, Array) #1 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): sonnb_XenGallery_ControllerPublic_XenGallery_Category->actionView() #2 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #3 /home/site/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #4 {main}

Request State
array(3) { ["url"] => string(71) "http://www.phcorner.net/gallery/categories/network-operators-trick.167/" ["_GET"] => array(0) { } ["_POST"] => array(0) { } }

Having this error (actually 3, similar error):

Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: category_id - library/sonnb/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/XenGallery/Category.php:62
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 1:04 PM

Stack Trace
#0 /home/site/public_html/library/sonnb/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/XenGallery/Category.php(62): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/site/...', 62, Array) #1 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): sonnb_XenGallery_ControllerPublic_XenGallery_Category->actionView() #2 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #3 /home/site/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #4 {main}

Request State
array(3) { ["url"] => string(71) "http://www.phcorner.net/gallery/categories/network-operators-trick.167/" ["_GET"] => array(0) { } ["_POST"] => array(0) { } }
This is because category was deleted (or does not exist) but the prepare phrase was not checking. Fixed it.

Yes, it done. thanks
but, red alert is not good. red alert scares user. I was frightened when seen red alert.:ROFLMAO:

FYI

I think I found a bug in version 1.0.15:

If you check in ACP style properties: "Disable Auto Scroll" and do then a search for specific cameras, only a few images are shown and no pagees at the buttom to go to the next page.

If I uncheck this in ACP again, I get hundreds of images with the auto scroll...

FYI

If you check in ACP style properties: "Disable Auto Scroll" and do then a search for specific cameras, only a few images are shown and no pagees at the buttom to go to the next page.

If I uncheck this in ACP again, I get hundreds of images with the auto scroll...
I would check.

FYI

You mean in "Explore Cameras" page? It showed wrong number of page and I have fixed it.

You mean in "Explore Cameras" page? It showed wrong number of page and I have fixed it.

Yes, I meant "explore cameras". But the problem is a different one. The album cover info of a specific camera model tells me that there are 240 images in it. If I click on that album, it shows me only i.e. 30 images. There are no page numbers at all at the buttom. There is no possibility to see the other 210 images.

As soon as I enable autoscroll in the acp, all 240 images show up in that camera-album. So the issue is not a wrong page number with a specific camera-model album, the issue is that it does not show page numbers at all.

I have another isse with this "explore camera" feature. Normally there should be only 1 album for one specific camera model, right?

There are a few cameras, which have 2 different albums as they would be 2 different cameras. With different images in it. This is strange. In case of these "double albums", the one "sister album" does not have the technical informtion baout the modl provided, the other sister album does have these technical information. How can this be?

And I do have a totally different problem with the navigation bar. The gallery link shows fine in the navigation bar of the Xenforo Forum. But I have another software with an integration with XF, which also takes the navigation bar from XF, but there the gallery link does not show up. All other links are fine, oly the gallery link is missing. What could be the reson for this?

Thanks

Checked and works without problems since almost a year now.

If you are sure there is no bug in the code, I'll forward it to our server technicians. For me the code looks pretty okay... Strange.

PHP:
        if (XenForo_Application::get('options')->imageLibrary['class'] == 'imPecl')
        {
            $class = new Imagick();

foreach ($imageArray as $index => $image)
            {
                $class->readimage($image);
                $class->rotateimage(new ImagickPixel(), $angle);
                $class->setimageformat($photo['extension']);
                $class->writeImages($newImageArray[$index], true);
            }

$class->destroy();
            return true;
        }
Your issue was fixed in the next update.

Reactions: HWS
Yes, I meant "explore cameras". But the problem is a different one. The album cover info of a specific camera model tells me that there are 240 images in it. If I click on that album, it shows me only i.e. 30 images. There are no page numbers at all at the buttom. There is no possibility to see the other 210 images.

As soon as I enable autoscroll in the acp, all 240 images show up in that camera-album. So the issue is not a wrong page number with a specific camera-model album, the issue is that it does not show page numbers at all.
Fixed this issue.

I have another isse with this "explore camera" feature. Normally there should be only 1 album for one specific camera model, right?

There are a few cameras, which have 2 different albums as they would be 2 different cameras. With different images in it. This is strange. In case of these "double albums", the one "sister album" does not have the technical informtion baout the modl provided, the other sister album does have these technical information. How can this be?
In Camera page only contains photo not album. Could you give me a demo link? It is easier to understand your situation.
And I do have a totally different problem with the navigation bar. The gallery link shows fine in the navigation bar of the Xenforo Forum. But I have another software with an integration with XF, which also takes the navigation bar from XF, but there the gallery link does not show up. All other links are fine, oly the gallery link is missing. What could be the reson for this?

Thanks
It depends. It would not show Gallery if it does not call navigation setup event.

In Camera page only contains photo not album. Could you give me a demo link? It is easier to understand your situation.

Yes, of course. I will send you the link and the access data per PM. Only the admin can see that gallery at the moment...

It depends. It would not show Gallery if it does not call navigation setup event.

But if the otehr addon would not call the navigation setup event, then it should neither display all navigation menues which are added through the "nodes as tabs" features and neither teh Taiga chat addon. Or am I wrong with this assumption? But you will see it yourself with the links I will send you...

A new question ( I know, I have many...): :oops:

If I would like to import specific XF-threads with many images (only as admin) into the XenGallery, do I need to put the board into maintenance mode?

Last edited:
And here is another question... :barefoot:

I made the setup that if a user uploads images, he has to choose a category first with the drop-down choice.

Is there a way to change the order of the categories how they appear in this drop-down choice? So more common categories comes at top, less used categories at the buttom?

Yes, of course. I will send you the link and the access data per PM. Only the admin can see that gallery at the moment...

But if the otehr addon would not call the navigation setup event, then it should neither display all navigation menues which are added through the "nodes as tabs" features and neither teh Taiga chat addon. Or am I wrong with this assumption? But you will see it yourself with the links I will send you...
I cannot give out the an answer if I do not have a look at it.
If I would like to import specific XF-threads with many images (only as admin) into the XenGallery, do I need to put the board into maintenance mode?
It depends on you. You do not need to do that.

I recommend you to start threads on www.sonnb.com for questioning.

sonnb updated sonnb - XenGallery with a new update entry:

New options, new features, bug fixing.

View attachment 55034 View attachment 55033 View attachment 55035 View attachment 55032 View attachment 55031

- Added "Reset Privacy" feature in "Manage Albums" allow admin to massive reset album's privacy.
- Changed the way to check for camera name in EXIF to prevent duplicate (wrong) camera's name.
Ex: "Nikon D70" instead of "Nikon Cooperation Nikon D70".
You should rebuild Photos with option "Rebuild EXIF" checked to rename the camera's name.
- Changed widget layout...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I did a fresh install of the latest version of sonnb - XenGallery, but I have 2 tables missing on Mysql?
sonnb_xengallery_photo_camera and sonnb_xengallery_location

I'm trying to add theses tables by my self, but I get this error
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'USING BTREE, KEY `photo_id` (`photo_id`) USING BTREE, KEY `photo_id_' at line 7

Code:
CREATE TABLE `sonnb_xengallery_photo_camera` (
              `camera_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
              `photo_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
              `camera_name` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
              `camera_url` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
              PRIMARY KEY (`camera_id`),
              KEY `camera_name` (`camera_name`) USING BTREE,
              KEY `photo_id` (`photo_id`) USING BTREE,
              KEY `photo_id_camera` (`photo_id`,`camera_url`) USING BTREE,
              KEY `camera_url` (`camera_url`)
            ) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=1 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

I did a fresh install of the latest version of sonnb - XenGallery, but I have 2 tables missing on Mysql?
sonnb_xengallery_photo_camera and sonnb_xengallery_location

I'm trying to add theses tables by my self, but I get this error

Code:
CREATE TABLE `sonnb_xengallery_photo_camera` (
              `camera_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
              `photo_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
              `camera_name` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
              `camera_url` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
              PRIMARY KEY (`camera_id`),
              KEY `camera_name` (`camera_name`) USING BTREE,
              KEY `photo_id` (`photo_id`) USING BTREE,
              KEY `photo_id_camera` (`photo_id`,`camera_url`) USING BTREE,
              KEY `camera_url` (`camera_url`)
            ) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=1 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
What is your MySQL version? Seem that it is quite old. Please remove "USING BTREE" in all lines and try again.

Top Bottom