sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

I apologize if this has been covered somewhere already but I haven't been able to find it. I'm considering purchasing XenGallery and wondered if it has a feature to add recent or random photo blocks (say 3 or 4 photo thumbnails) to a forum's home page, either in the sidebar or across the top, above where the boards are listed. I'm currently using [xfr] user albums which has a feature like this and would like to replicate it with XG if available. Thanks!

Err... can you please include an option to turn off RSS?

and

an option to show the Gallery navigation tab but not let any content be viewable by guests.

This way guests know that there is a gallery but they would have to sign into view.

Also can you create an enable RSS option for individual albums as well? This way whenever a member needs to delete a pic they won't also have to delete it from where they syndicate their RSS

Hi

I upgraded to 1.014 and rerun rebuild with EXIF turned on. This time it takes longer, but I get still an error:

Code:
Server Error

preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: missing terminating ] for character class at offset 19

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
    preg_match() in sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Photo.php at line 955
    sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Photo->getPhotoExif() in sonnb/XenGallery/DataWriter/Photo.php at line 806
    sonnb_XenGallery_DataWriter_Photo->rebuildCounters() in sonnb/XenGallery/CacheRebuilder/Photo.php at line 50
    sonnb_XenGallery_CacheRebuilder_Photo->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
    XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 82
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /kunden/pathtomyforum/admin.php at line 13

Hi

I upgraded to 1.014 and rerun rebuild with EXIF turned on. This time it takes longer, but I get still an error:

Code:
Server Error

preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: missing terminating ] for character class at offset 19

sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Photo->getPhotoExif() in sonnb/XenGallery/DataWriter/Photo.php at line 806
    sonnb_XenGallery_DataWriter_Photo->rebuildCounters() in sonnb/XenGallery/CacheRebuilder/Photo.php at line 50
    sonnb_XenGallery_CacheRebuilder_Photo->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
    XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 82
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
Php version?

I apologize if this has been covered somewhere already but I haven't been able to find it. I'm considering purchasing XenGallery and wondered if it has a feature to add recent or random photo blocks (say 3 or 4 photo thumbnails) to a forum's home page, either in the sidebar or across the top, above where the boards are listed. I'm currently using [xfr] user albums which has a feature like this and would like to replicate it with XG if available. Thanks!
It has some widgets (that you need to install Widget Framework from xfrock). You could display albums/photos/comments.
Also can you create an enable RSS option for individual albums as well? This way whenever a member needs to delete a pic they won't also have to delete it from where they syndicate their RSS
I do not think it would available at this time.
1.0.14 out but still no support for [bd]file storage :(
I would be in 1.1.0.
@sonnb Where can I grab this missing camera data?
Not all the data are available. You should check in AdminCP -> XenGallery -> Camera if they are already existing (but might different name), if not you have to create them manually.
Hi

Code:
Server Error

Noted to check.

sonnb updated sonnb - XenGallery with a new update entry:

New options added, bug fixing.

- Added option to thread importer (front-end) allow users import attachments to their existing albums.
- Added to navigation "Explore user's album" allow users to input an username and jump to that user's page.

- Fixed issue with inline moderation in XF 1.2 due to incompatibility with JS in XF 1.2
- Fixed issue with some invalid EXIF data.
- Fixed issue with adding Camera data.
- Minor fixing.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom