sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

Please disregard unless someone can explain to me why and that would be appreciated.

I disabled all my addons, still couldn't upload so I re-enabled all my addons. Now it works and I can upload photos again. Very strange. I'm a (EX)vBulletin owner (many owned licenses, who needs one lol) and loving XF so far but still very new to the inner workings. I will never go back to vb but would like to know why something like this would occur.

Thanks

Please disregard unless someone can explain to me why and that would be appreciated.

I disabled all my addons, still couldn't upload so I re-enabled all my addons. Now it works and I can upload photos again. Very strange. I'm a (EX)vBulletin owner (many owned licenses, who needs one lol) and loving XF so far but still very new to the inner workings. I will never go back to vb but would like to know why something like this would occur.

Thanks
Maybe that is just a cache problem.

I had a similar issue.
Was related to Firefox. Could not upload Pictures when htaccess was active.
Other browser are working but FF refuse.
After disable htaccess it was possible to use FF for upload again.

I know this is completely on me but I just purchased this a couple of days ago and it was working great. Upgraded to 1.4 today and now can't upload photos. The upload button does nothing. Any timeline if any when this may be updated for 1.4?
I'm running 1.4 full release and had XenGallery before the upgrade and my upload is working ok in firefox and chrome.

I'm sorry to say and Thank you so much for developing this great addon.
Been using this for 14 months.

I just remove this addon.
@sonnb Can you please tell me What are those files/folders to delete that are left overs ?
I want to save Disk Space :unsure: Unsure what folders to delete specifically on /data/ and /internal_data/.

I'm sorry to say and Thank you so much for developing this great addon.
Been using this for 14 months.

I just remove this addon.
@sonnb Can you please tell me What are those files/folders to delete that are left overs ?
I want to save Disk Space :unsure: Unsure what folders to delete specifically on /data/ and /internal_data/.
Why is that? You are one of my important customers.

You can delete the folder /data/photos (if you are not using Attachment Store).

Reactions: rdn
Hello @sonnb, think there might be a bug with the Streams.

If you tag an image with stream name that has an apostrophe ' in it, then clicking the stream link results in:
Stream ""
All albums and photos in stream ""

There is no album or photo in this collection.

@sonnb
PHP:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'xengallery' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 3:28 PM

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(35) "https://***/register/register"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(17) {
    ["username"] => string(0) ""
    ["dbdbf0a2f9bf4bdaa2cbb53e08120f4d"] => string(11) "****"
    ["0ece3bc444b968209460a4c7ae5c3ac7"] => string(20) "***@yahoo.com"
    ["password"] => string(8) "********"
    ["3634675a06e4e7051ea20f4581ad2732"] => string(0) ""
    ["d920439f1b77c2ef8589dc87aa0a064f"] => string(4) "male"
    ["dob_month"] => string(1) "1"
    ["dob_day"] => string(2) "20"
    ["dob_year"] => string(4) "1968"
    ["2163fd0453c7400527cb15ee2cf0b0f5"] => array(1) {
      ["otczytrkyzjmza"] => string(0) ""
    }
    ["custom_fields_shown"] => array(1) {
      [0] => string(14) "otczytrkyzjmza"
    }
    ["13f903bdf780ab1c1c0f653fb95065ec"] => string(16) "America/New_York"
    ["recaptcha_challenge_field"] => string(313) "03AHJ_VusW0ukuMyfucZP7bfSdBuJUHA7UJArg5tv9vE676xuL-PqH3jeApb2kTJjZ_TM3Ylq1sIxZW3AiNw9QKn53kQme6BtA69hhIguBbjiJEUYfdx-ZusD_mb085YAfcNeQHTww60X8U30BaPQRHGWFKJvNAUjdS7jw7anF_IU2nSYohgTIlz8AlVYRX4miQA22XEIjZliAWOf9nHnh93Sx5UQmJVPgBItdRdJ6gBdhCXAVcNz2bU_bYrwkMTRaufNcLXb3mdWBZgFIiN39aRFqQJteXYyzAEfUTitrr4T1CCuQ70ljQxk"
    ["recaptcha_response_field"] => string(4) "1867"
    ["agree"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["reg_key"] => string(32) "973a4dc2fd715742d5f4ee6c1958821b"
  }
}
:D

Top Bottom