sonnb - Profanity Filter

sonnb - Profanity Filter 1.2.0

No permission to download
This addon does not support Addon installer yet so please upload files and import xml again.

I've noticed that even if someone has checked the option to enable profanity contents that words are still censored when they are quoted. Anyway to fix this?

The profanity filter works but not the NSFW thread prefix filter. On Xenforo 1.2.2

No, I ran out of time to configure it so I just left it, and then later I got told my posts weren't visible.

Regardless of whether I should have configured it or not, if there's a chance your entire content can disappear while you configure it, then the add-on should by default be disabled or that fact should be made clearer.

I had the same problem.

What was the solution. Group permissions to by pass filter?

Okay I found out what the issue was..

If you have "xenforo's censoring options" selected and there is no predefined censored words, you get an empty post.

could you add a feature to enable per forum please? So a box just like the prefix one, but that allows the selection of parts of the site to filter (or not).

A very very very minor bug is that the link shown below doesn't work if Xenforo is installed in a subdirectory, /community/. The link goes to domain.com/admin.php and misses out the directory.

link.webp

Can anyone explain how I would change this add-on to have the profanity stuff ENABLED by default, and allow the users to hide it if they want (but still have it hidden from guests).

Top Bottom