sonnb - Live Thread

sonnb - Live Thread 1.2.0

No permission to download
is the new version ONLY compatible for xf 1.2? When installed on XF 1.1.5 it causes every thread to be redirected back to the main forum page. Had to disable it and reinstall 1.8.

is the new version ONLY compatible for xf 1.2? When installed on XF 1.1.5 it causes every thread to be redirected back to the main forum page. Had to disable it and reinstall 1.8.
My test board is 1.1.5 and it works.
Do we really need an alert for every message that gets posted? Normal XF function is 1 alert with the message "there may be posts after this"
It would not alert you if new posts in your screen viewport (visible to you). That is live stand for.
This addon is definitely not playing nice with http://xenforo.com/community/resources/threads-posts-and-conversations-per-page-in-preferences.2112/

"The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console."
I would check it.

Great idea ! can this work with personal conversation with the ability to have it turned off for threads ?
Thanks

When I search threads and open several threads at once, they then become live threads, before I can even post in them.

I don't think that's cool. I think live threads should only turn live after you post in them. How come they do that in search?

When I click on a thread from the thread listing, they are not live. So why are they becoming live when you click on them from the search result list?

When I search threads and open several threads at once, they then become live threads, before I can even post in them.

I don't think that's cool. I think live threads should only turn live after you post in them. How come they do that in search?

When I click on a thread from the thread listing, they are not live. So why are they becoming live when you click on them from the search result list?

Are you sure? Threads only become live if you click on "Live" check box.

Can you posting your error you get?

When you load a thread:

Template Errors: thread_view

1. Division by zero in /home/yeah/public_html/kitchen/library/sonnb/LiveThread/Route/Prefix/Threads.php, line 61:
    60: '2' => '0',
    61: '3' => '1'
    62: ));

When you try to reply to a thread:

The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.
PHP <div class="baseHtml"><h4>Template Errors: post</h4><ol> <li><i>Division by zero</i> in /home/yeah/public_html/kitchen/library/sonnb/LiveThread/Route/Prefix/Threads.php, line 61: <pre>60: $__compilerVar4 .= ' 61: &lt;a href=&quot;' . XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::link('attachments', $attachment, array()) . '&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; class=&quot;LbTrigger&quot; 62: data-href=&quot;' . XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::link('misc/lightbox', false, array()) . '&quot;&gt;&lt;img </pre></li> <li><i>Division by zero</i> in /home/yeah/public_html/kitchen/library/sonnb/LiveThread/Route/Prefix/Threads.php, line 61: <pre>60: $__compilerVar4 .= ' 61: &lt;a href=&quot;' . XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::link('attachments', $attachment, array()) . '&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; class=&quot;LbTrigger&quot; 62: data-href=&quot;' . XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::link('misc/lightbox', false, array()) . '&quot;&gt;&lt;img </pre></li> </ol></div>

On the top right of the screen I keep getting a loading icon. It's annoying and shows every 4 seconds or so.

Disabling for now.

On the top right of the screen I keep getting a loading icon. It's annoying and shows every 4 seconds or so.

Disabling for now.
It depends on your configuration DRE. If you configured load new posts every 5 seconds the loading icon would be shown every 5 seconds, nothing weird here.

It depends on your configuration DRE. If you configured load new posts every 5 seconds the loading icon would be shown every 5 seconds, nothing weird here.
"Load new posts every 5 seconds" that means the latest reply will show every 5 seconds?

upgraded the forum to 1.2 and once again, live thread is still redirecting back to the main forum listing with the same address as the thread

Could you send the list of your addon via PC? As you are facing this issue for both version, I guess that might be an add-on compatible issue.

Top Bottom