sonnb - Live Thread

sonnb - Live Thread 1.2.0

No permission to download
If you enable pagination then no caching method would be used. If you do not enable pagination, it would use the cache method that you have enabled in config file, if no cache method enabled then no caching too.

Great addon but I get an Alert popup it seems every time there is message posted and also the alerts box in the nav bar just keeps building up and up - is that correct?

Also some feedback from members, is there any way to stop that happening or just the way it is?
when lots of posts are being made the bit where you type is being moved or disappears entirely.

How can I stop the Messages have been posted since you loaded the page alert? A lot of members are annoyed by it.

How can I stop the Messages have been posted since you loaded the page alert? A lot of members are annoyed by it.
Great addon but I get an Alert popup it seems every time there is message posted and also the alerts box in the nav bar just keeps building up and up - is that correct?
Okay. I would make an option for it.
Also some feedback from members, is there any way to stop that happening or just the way it is?
I would check it.

Thank you for this great add-on.

I love "watching" threads, is there a way we can prevent the "...replied to the thread" alerts when you are viewing a live thread which you are also watching? Currently we get an alert for every reply to watched threads.

"Show New Post Notify" Doesn't seem to do anything in the options. I unwatched the thread, enabled the Show New Post Notify, then made it live. As people replied no alerts happened, but when it's disabled it doesn't prevent the alert from the thread watching.... so I am really confused what this option even does?

Last edited:
Thank you for this great add-on.

I love "watching" threads, is there a way we can prevent the "...replied to the thread" alerts when you are viewing a live thread which you are also watching? Currently we get an alert for every reply to watched threads.

"Show New Post Notify" Doesn't seem to do anything in the options. I unwatched the thread, enabled the Show New Post Notify, then made it live. As people replied no alerts happened, but when it's disabled it doesn't prevent the alert from the thread watching.... so I am really confused what this option even does?
If that option selected, when you are viewing live thread, if there is any new posts were made. It will show this popup to notify you:

upload_2013-9-13_1-22-23.webp

** I see now, if the post is visible; it will not trigger the built in pop-up. If you scroll up, or are a page behind, it will. Sorry, it was unclear what your intended behavior was; I have not used this add-on previously.

How about the watched threads conundrum?

Thanks!

Last edited:
** I see now, if the post is visible; it will not trigger the built in pop-up. If you scroll up, or are a page behind, it will. Sorry, it was unclear what your intended behavior was; I have not used this add-on previously.

How about the watched threads conundrum?

Thanks!
I need to check first.

Was totally hyped seeing this mod. Installed and apart from showing the copyright notice it doesnt do anything for me :)

Maybe it conflicts with something else as I do have a whole bunch of server errors. Would you like me to post those for you @sonnb?

Edit: working, still have couple of server errors involving something with EWRMedio.

Last edited:
Top Bottom