Hi I'm a big board owner. I'm stuck at VB3.8 like everybody should be because of the insane decisions at VB/IB/or whatever their name currently is, since vb4. I bought XenForo, imported a old backup ( millions of messages, 50K users ) without a glitch. This import procedure deserves nothing but kudos. Incredible. It's easier to convert from 3.x to XF than from 3.x to vb4 (which I did a lot when I was trying to give them another, another, and another chance. I've lost faith. ) Anyway a couple of suggestions - There should be a hard limit for hard disk space for attachs, per usergroup. - Afaics, there is no way to find the most recent post/threads for a user if the search cache is not populated. That is completely different from VB, where the slow search stuff is only used for text searches (and a few other things). I'm running a big board and did not even think of using the builtin search (no offense to be taken). But a user's post/threads should be derived from thread cache/user cache, or amde with simple queries, and should not rely on a mandatory "search cache". - User management (ACP) seriously lacks. What are XF admins supposed do with their inactive user base for example ? I need to be able to select all inactive users, THEN do something with the selection (delete, move to another group, etc). Currently I can display a list, cannot select all of the results, and cannot do anything anyway except editing each and every user. That's a total NOGO for production afaic - and honnestly the only reason . - There should be post per day limits, per usergroup. - There should be an autoprune/autoclose process, per forum, in the cron. I admit these two are not in VB either, but you are supposed to be better - It is unclear to me how template updates are gonna be handled. (obviously at v1.0.1). Again this is important before going live with this thing ; if I upgrade to 1.0.2 someday, what happens to my templates ? I've seen some "templates outdated" messages but clicking on the message seems to remove it entirely, wether or not you've changed anything in your templates (that's seriously weird, maybe I did a mistake) And as other say, Sphinx should be built in. If not, at least have an option to put google site search instead. I understand this might conflict with a upcoming product tough. I'm trying the Sphinx plugin atm but I feel that plugin will break at 1.0.2, so again, it's another nogo for production. These are my first suggestions after a couple of hours digging in XF. Basically, only the back end lacks. I'm not sure what you could do to improve the front end, which is perfect. Funny, it's the opposite for VB Which is a REMARKABLE software really, just trying to give some useful feedback.