Looking for some suggestions on my user title ladder names

Alternadiv

I just leveled up on my forum's user title ladder but I don't know how much I love the names of the final three ladders so I'm seeking suggestions from you guys. The forum is about Toyota Tacomas, so these names have nothing to do with the forum, but they add some flavor to the site and the members enjoy this. Everything up to Onyx works really well, but after that I feel it gets a little less exciting but I can't think of anything better. The attached image has all of them for reference.191372

I see what your saying, have you thought about continueing with the metals?

Silver , bronze, gold,

You could use titanium, rhodium and such or go with the army ranking system. If you want to stay with the metal and gems you could combine two but right now I see three different category’s being used. I would pick one.

I think you need to rethink.

Why should onyx be above diamond? What is so good about being mythical?

I once thought of doing biscuits

1. Pink Wafer
  2. Rich Tea
  3. Digestive
  4. Jammy Dodger
  5. Ginger Nut
  6. Bourbon
  7. Shorbread
  8. Garibaldi
  9. Chocolate Hob Nob

There is no way a ginger nut is above digestive or jammy dodger in biscuit hierarchy!

And as for garibaldi, that's not even a real biscuit ...

I would go either metals OR gemstones. Not both. There are plenty of each to make a full ladder.

I would go either metals OR gemstones. Not both. There are plenty of each to make a full ladder.
I can speak for my list which I suggested. I thought about going either metals or gemstones, but the problem is, that out of the top 5 names I listed above, the rest of the names people wouldn't know or recognize. So I tried to combine the well-known metal and gemstones names by listing them in a specific order, which is from the cheapest to the most valuable one when you consider the world-trade market for them.

Very few people know the difference in value between titanium and platinum. And many metals end in ...ium So I don't mind using metals people do not instantly recognize.
Same for gemstones.

On my board, I've never seen much point to customizing it. A lot of my users have adopted custom titles anyhow. Though maybe if I had cooler titles, they would use the default.

That said, I think sbj's would work.

1. Nickel/Cobalt/Titanium
  2. Bronze
  3. Silver
  4. Gold
  5. Platinum
  6. Opal
  7. Sapphire
  8. Emerald
  9. Ruby
  10. Diamond

Top Bottom