Social Status Updater [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another feature idea: When you like someone's post, it likes it on Facebook. (I got it from that IPB link)

Check your email, you should have received a download link, I did.
I got mine in an email.
I didn't get mine in an email cause I didn't order it. I commissioned it remember. Chris can you please add me to the email updates list or however it is you do it? I'm feeling left out! lol I should've asked for the Xenporta status updater integration in the first place since I also use it on my site but I forgot. Updating from the mainpage xenporta block was a great idea so kudos to whoever thought of asking that.

Sorry dude, thought I'd added you.

I'll use your e-mail address from the last purchase you made.

I'm actually about to release a bug fix so bear with me.

Why do I have to resign in to Facebook everytime? It doesn't make me do that with Twitter.

Why do I have to resign in to Facebook everytime? It doesn't make me do that with Twitter.
Did you check that you use Facebook Integration? I ask this because I can not post to Facebook (or get the option to) when I check that I am using the Facebook integration.

Did you check that you use Facebook Integration? I ask this because I can not post to Facebook (or get the option to) when I check that I am using the Facebook integration.
Separate issues.

I need to look at this in closer detail for you.

Great add-on. But just one problem that i am facing, my facebook is getting unlinked everytime i exit the browser. I have tried 2-3 times (i am sure that saved it everytime). Please help.

Great add-on. But just one problem that i am facing, my facebook is getting unlinked everytime i exit the browser. I have tried 2-3 times (i am sure that saved it everytime). Please help.
Yeah, I'm now experiencing that too.

I'm sure that's not always been a problem.

Thank you for letting me know, I will go through the code later... it should only happen if you're actually logged out of Facebook. This is the same issue that 8thos reported, I believe. So... I have two live issues:
  1. Facebook unlinks after browser session
  2. The XenForo Facebook Integration settings aren't used.
I will get working on these ASAP.

How can I fix this issue?
DvC5I.png

Thank you for letting me know, I will go through the code later... it should only happen if you're actually logged out of Facebook. This is the same issue that 8thos reported, I believe. So... I have two live issues:

Confirmed also...

How can I fix this issue?
I will fix that in the next version.

Confirmed also...

Ok.

I have fixed the issue with the Facebook Integration settings not being used.

However, Facebook is kicking my arse over the logging in issue.

I installed the original version and it turns out this has been an issue all along - we just never noticed :confused:

But yeah, just wanted you to know I AM working on it :)

Another update:

Rewriting the WHOLE Facebook portion of the add-on.

Good news is, it should be much better :)

Facebook access tokens last 60 days. So you will need to re-link your account every 60 days but I'm trying to make that as transparent as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom