• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

So I bought ADMINTALK.NET but I'm scared...

imthebest

Formerly Super120
I bought it a few months ago. My plan was to launch a forum admin community but I got other stuff to work in during these months and I abandoned the project. Now I don't know what to do with the domain... do you guys think it is a good domain? Should I keep it and sell it in the future?

craigiri

The domain is pretty much useless unless you want to fully develop it. The name is not good enough to have much value without traffic.

rainmotorsports

Personally I think there are way too many of those sites and at least 1 a month coming. Even with the worlds best idea a site with no members has nothing to offer me that a seasoned admin site will. Its mostly staff changes and a couple built in site features.

Rudy

Personally I think there are way too many of those sites and at least 1 a month coming.
I agree. It's not a unique niche anymore, and conversations are split between smaller sites vs. having any one or two major sites around. As a busy admin of a big board myself, I cannot divide time like that.

I do have a similar project in the works but it is not a forum...but it is also on a back burner as I have a half dozen other pending projects that need to be launched and monetized first.