Smiley Manager

Smiley Manager 2.2.0

No permission to download
Unsure whether this is a bug or something you might want to look into but I thought I'd alert you of it @Milano on the chance that it's something you can rectify.

When you drag and drop a smiley into the type area it displays a dot on the left hand side and parses over with the dot displaying.

Edit: Sorry, it seems like it does this with the add-on disabled so it's a xenforo issue or an adverse affect that comes from trying to drag and drop smilies.

Screenshot_10.webp Screenshot_11.webp

Last edited:
Milano updated Smiley Manager with a new update entry:

New features and minor improvements

• Added Quickload Smiley mode. It will bring your smiley panel to the editor by clicking the message area instead of clicking on the smiley icon in the toolbar. You can enable/disable it in Options/Message. Once it's enabled, user can turn on/off this feature in Account/Preferences. (This feature was suggested by Shelley)
  • Added smiley display order. You can change it by editing smilie one by one or just drag and drop...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Unfortunately, no. It only support redactor for now.
I've seen your addon and I was waiting for an official function to add categories to smilies but it seems you did it before ;)
I haven't checked the code yet (no time at the moment), but can you tell me please how are managed the categories, is there a registry to call to get an array of smilies sort by categories? If yes, I could integrate this as an option in the slideshow smiley selector. If you want, you can also develop a mce plugin and if you need help for it, just pm me.

I've seen your addon and I was waiting for an official function to add categories to smilies but it seems you did it before ;)
I haven't checked the code yet (no time at the moment), but can you tell me please how are managed the categories, is there a registry to call to get an array of smilies sort by categories? If yes, I could integrate this as an option in the slideshow smiley selector. If you want, you can also develop a mce plugin and if you need help for it, just pm me.

Both categories and grouped smilies are stored in simple cache. You can get them by using
Code:
$categories = XenForo_Application::getSimpleCacheData('smilieCategories')

$smilies = XenForo_Application::getSimpleCacheData('groupedSmilies');

@Milano, I've just implemented your categories with the different smiley menus and it's working great. I will release it today I think. Thank you for the addon.

@Milano, I've just implemented your categories with the different smiley menus and it's working great. I will release it today I think. Thank you for the addon.
Me too. This addon is awesome. Than you :)

This has nohing to do with this addon but I've just realized that I cannot post any reviews in responsive mode on an iphone :(

Getting an error when I try to post as a guest:
PHP:
An exception occurred: Undefined index: quickload_smiley in /home/brogan/public_html/xenforo/library/XenForo/Visitor.php on line 662

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Visitor.php at line 662
    XenForo_Visitor->offsetGet() in Milano/SmileyManager/Listener.php at line 43
    Milano_SmileyManager_Listener::templateEditorCreate()
    call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 73
    XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 82
    XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 244
    XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 263
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/View.php at line 116
    XenForo_View->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewPublic/Helper/Editor.php at line 118
    XenForo_ViewPublic_Helper_Editor::getEditorTemplate() in XenForo/ViewPublic/Thread/Create.php at line 15
    XenForo_ViewPublic_Thread_Create->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 572
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/brogan/public_html/xenforo/index.php at line 13

Thank you your implements @cclaerhout

Getting an error when I try to post as a guest:
PHP:
An exception occurred: Undefined index: quickload_smiley in /home/brogan/public_html/xenforo/library/XenForo/Visitor.php on line 662

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Visitor.php at line 662
    XenForo_Visitor->offsetGet() in Milano/SmileyManager/Listener.php at line 43
    Milano_SmileyManager_Listener::templateEditorCreate()
    call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 73
    XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 82
    XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 244
    XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 263
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/View.php at line 116
    XenForo_View->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewPublic/Helper/Editor.php at line 118
    XenForo_ViewPublic_Helper_Editor::getEditorTemplate() in XenForo/ViewPublic/Thread/Create.php at line 15
    XenForo_ViewPublic_Thread_Create->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 572
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/brogan/public_html/xenforo/index.php at line 13
Fixed. Thanks

Top Bottom