Smiley Manager

Smiley Manager 2.2.0

No permission to download
From a "directory on the server".

I used it before 1.3 and it populated.

So is it still supposed to auto-populate?

I used it before 1.3 and it populated.

Because that feature was added by me in 1.2, when 1.3 came out, it shipped with XF core so i removed it and didn't notice the "text to replace auto-populate". If you like it, i'll bring it back in next release.

Hi!
I´m running XF 1.2.4 with the Smilie Manager 1.1.2. So before I´m going to upgrade XF to the new version 1.3 I tryed to deinstall the Smilie Manager.
This is not working. I´m getting this Error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Model_Smilie::countSmilies() in /www/htdocs/w00f9740/html/xenforo/library/Milano/SmileyManager/Model/Category.php on line 166

What can I do?

Hi!
I´m running XF 1.2.4 with the Smilie Manager 1.1.2. So before I´m going to upgrade XF to the new version 1.3 I tryed to deinstall the Smilie Manager.
This is not working. I´m getting this Error:

What can I do?

Go to your AdminCP ~> Tools ~> Server Error Log and find that error log, the log is more specific and easy to debug. If you disable all listeners via config.php, please do it after uninstall process.

The Server Error Log is:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Model_Smilie::countSmilies() -library/Milano/SmileyManager/Model/Category.php:166
The Smilie-Manager is not active. Can´t deinstall it. I´m getting this when i try to deinstall the Smilie-Manager:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Model_Smilie::countSmilies() in /www/htdocs/w00f9740/html/xenforo/library/Milano/SmileyManager/Model/Category.php on line 166

@Milano
Default of this addon,when I click on Form textbox , it will automatically show smileys
1.webp

I do not want that
I want to select smileys Button 2.webp , it will display smileys.

Can You help me??

Last edited:
@Milano
Default of this addon,when I click on Form textbox , it will automatically show smileys
View attachment 71871

I do not want that
I want to select smileys Button View attachment 71870 , it will display smileys.

Can You help me??

Go to your Admin CP: Options -> Messages -> Enable Quickload Smiley (Global option) or disable it in your account preferences
browsing-preferences-xenforo-png.61414

@Milano maybe you can help me out here; I hadn't cheched the smiley manager addon and made an upgrade. I ran the query provided in the previous messages which helped to finish the upgrade process.

I'm getting this error below although I have unistalled the smiley manager:

HTML:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'smilie.smilie_category_id' in 'on clause'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
    XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Smilie.php at line 389
    XenForo_Model_Smilie->getAllSmiliesCategorized() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Editor.php at line 48
    XenForo_ControllerPublic_Editor->actionSmilies() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

@Milano maybe you can help me out here; I hadn't cheched the smiley manager addon and made an upgrade. I ran the query provided in the previous messages which helped to finish the upgrade process.

I'm getting this error below although I have unistalled the smiley manager:

HTML:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'smilie.smilie_category_id' in 'on clause'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
    XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Smilie.php at line 389
    XenForo_Model_Smilie->getAllSmiliesCategorized() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Editor.php at line 48
    XenForo_ControllerPublic_Editor->actionSmilies() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

Try to run this query in your phpmyadmin
Code:
ALTER TABLE xf_smilie
        ADD smilie_category_id INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0

Top Bottom