Slider Captcha 2.6.2

No permission to download
Just add this CSS rule into slidercaptcha.css or extra.css:
HTML:
.slide-to-unlock .handle.disabled {
       background-color: red;
}
You can change red to a hex color code.

hmmm... with this code in slidercaptcha.css it changes from default blue to red. Wrong way. ;)

I have made it now so:

first I change the default handle bg color from blue to red:
Code:
.slide-to-unlock .handle {
}
Bild_2015_11_06_11_58_29_505.webp

then I add these to the end of the slidercaptcha.css template
Code:
    background-color: green;
}
Bild_2015_11_06_12_00_20_535.webp

This works now like it should. Thanks for your hint. :)

hmmm... with this code in slidercaptcha.css it changes from default blue to red. Wrong way. ;)

I have made it now so:

first I change the default handle bg color from blue to red:
Code:
.slide-to-unlock .handle {
}
View attachment 121297

then I add these to the end of the slidercaptcha.css template
Code:
    background-color: green;
}
View attachment 121298

This works now like it should. Thanks for your hint. :)
This is excellent. Thanks Otto for the great mod.

Thanks for the fix btw

can we add the slider to associate account tab when logging in with social networks for the first time..

You first have to swipe under new registration before switching tabs to associate existing account

did this with Twitter before

Last edited:
Thanks for the fix btw

can we add the slider to associate account tab when logging in with social networks for the first time..

You first have to swipe under new registration before switching tabs to associate existing account

did this with Twitter before
That's possible but have to extend a bulk of public controller actions to add captcha forms (for facebook, twitter, google+ ...) . Is that necessary? it’s pretty tough for bots to have fully established accounts on social networks and then be human enough to use those social accounts to complete spam registrations.

And this addon will do the job for you, just install it then captcha form will show up on social registration pages - https://xenforo.com/community/resources/authcaptcha-spam-combat-fb-google-twitter-captcha.1222/

I have that installed.. Still getting the issue I mentioned, however it could be because of this addon, I am getting this issue, maybe.. See below..

That's possible but have to extend a bulk of public controller actions to add captcha forms (for facebook, twitter, google+ ...) . Is that necessary? it’s pretty tough for bots to have fully established accounts on social networks and then be human enough to use those social accounts to complete spam registrations.

You can't complete the association for the first time without the swipe..

However you have to switch tabs to new user then swipe. Then go back to associate account to complete the process.. Associate account will not work unless the swipe process is completed..

Last edited:
I have that installed.. Still getting the issue I mentioned, however it could be because of this addon, I am getting this issue, maybe.. See below..

You can't complete the association for the first time without the swipe..

However you have to switch tabs to new user then swipe. Then go back to associate account to complete the process.. Associate account will not work unless the swipe process is completed..
I understand, that happens because the way Slider Captcha works, it blocks all submit buttons on the social registration form, that's why the "Associate account" button on the "Associate Existing Account" tab is not clickable unless the slider is swiped.
Here is the quick fix for your case:
You can edit captcha_slidercaptcha find this line
HTML:
form.find( '[type="submit"]' ).attr('disabled','disabled');
Then change it to:
HTML:
form.find( 'input[type="submit"]:not([name="associate"])' ).attr('disabled','disabled');
This will help to exclude "Associate account" button, so Slider Captcha will not block it.

Hi, I'm getting this:

Error Info
Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Exception: ReCAPTCHA connection error: Unable to Connect to tcp://api-verify.recaptcha.net:80. Error #110: Connection timed out - library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235
Generated By: Unknown Account, Monday at 10:09 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/Zend/Http/Client.php(973): Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect('api-verify.reca...', 80, false)
#1 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/Zend/Service/ReCaptcha.php(487): Zend_Http_Client->request('POST')
#2 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/Zend/Service/ReCaptcha.php(502): Zend_Service_ReCaptcha->_post('03AHJ_VutGnO7Kt...', 'rythrlh ntylrkh...')
#3 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/XenForo/Captcha/ReCaptcha.php(53): Zend_Service_ReCaptcha->verify('03AHJ_VutGnO7Kt...', 'rythrlh ntylrkh...')
#4 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/XenForo/Captcha/SliderCaptcha.php(56): XenForo_Captcha_ReCaptcha->isValid(Array)
#5 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/XenForo/Captcha/Abstract.php(129): XenForo_Captcha_SliderCaptcha->isValid(Array)
#6 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(355): XenForo_Captcha_Abstract::validateDefault(Object(XenForo_Input))
#7 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/NRE/ControllerPublic/Register.php(39): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#8 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): NRE_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#9 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()

Hi, I'm getting this:

Error Info
Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Exception: ReCAPTCHA connection error: Unable to Connect to tcp://api-verify.recaptcha.net:80. Error #110: Connection timed out - library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235
Generated By: Unknown Account, Monday at 10:09 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/Zend/Http/Client.php(973): Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect('api-verify.reca...', 80, false)
#1 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/Zend/Service/ReCaptcha.php(487): Zend_Http_Client->request('POST')
#2 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/Zend/Service/ReCaptcha.php(502): Zend_Service_ReCaptcha->_post('03AHJ_VutGnO7Kt...', 'rythrlh ntylrkh...')
#3 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/XenForo/Captcha/ReCaptcha.php(53): Zend_Service_ReCaptcha->verify('03AHJ_VutGnO7Kt...', 'rythrlh ntylrkh...')
#4 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/XenForo/Captcha/SliderCaptcha.php(56): XenForo_Captcha_ReCaptcha->isValid(Array)
#5 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/XenForo/Captcha/Abstract.php(129): XenForo_Captcha_SliderCaptcha->isValid(Array)
#6 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(355): XenForo_Captcha_Abstract::validateDefault(Object(XenForo_Input))
#7 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/NRE/ControllerPublic/Register.php(39): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#8 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): NRE_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#9 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /home/.../public_html/customizexf/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()

Hi, i believe that the error is not caused by Slider Captcha.

Top Bottom