Slider Captcha

Slider Captcha 2.6.2

No permission to download
@AzzidReign , There are some big forums using this captcha such as
https://www.avforums.com
http://www.swedroid.se/forum/

I have not heard any feedbacks like that. And i can not check the slider on Ipod Touch, that depends on the Slider jquery, so sorry i can't provide the details.

There is an option you should double check is Timeout: Admin CP -> Options -> Slider Captcha -> Timeout
If you set that timeout too low, that could be the problem.
I see these two website are using a different method? Has this been changed?

Screen Shot 2015-11-01 at 5.52.56 AM.webp Screen Shot 2015-11-01 at 5.53.03 AM.webp

I must be missing something basic. I ave installed this, chosen it in registration options, aded a key and fallback, but neither the slider nor the fallback are appearing on the registration page.

Any ideas what I've missed? (NB: have tried with all other add ons disabled, same thing)

I must be missing something basic. I ave installed this, chosen it in registration options, aded a key and fallback, but neither the slider nor the fallback are appearing on the registration page.

Any ideas what I've missed? (NB: have tried with all other add ons disabled, same thing)

Are these templates existing?
captcha_slidercaptcha
slidercaptcha.css

Ah OK, I was just wondering if it had changed the template so that slider captcha couldn't be injected into the template.

Tan Tran updated Slider Captcha with a new update entry:

Version 2.6.2

- Fixed bugs.
- From this version, font awsome is disabled by default. If the slider icon does not show up at your forum, please visit Style Properties -> Slider Captcha -> Uncheck "Disable Font Awesome Include" option.
- * In this addon, Font Awesome is loaded locally. If you want to load from CDN, you can edit template - captcha_slidercaptcha and find this line:

Code:
<link href="js/slidercaptcha/css/font-awesome.min.css" rel="stylesheet">
then change to:
Code:
<link...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Needs an option for sites that already have font awesome so it's not loaded twice.
Looks like there was at some point
Code:
<xen:if is="!@scDisableFontAwesome">
<link href="js/slidercaptcha/css/font-awesome.min.css" rel="stylesheet">
</xen:if>
I've just removed that block from the template.

Nice Add-on,

what can (must) i do, so the slide change the color from red to green after swipe ?

Yes, exactly. :)

eg from red to green like in your screens in the description here. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom