Slider Captcha

Slider Captcha 2.6.2

No permission to download
Hi @LeoTran. Thanks for this great captcha.
[Suggestion] Would be great if there are the possibility to show some warning / overlay when the new user press the sign up button without slide the captcha ...(yes, some times happen with some users) :oops:
Some of them says, look, doesn't work: :oops:
u3xkhGJ.gif

Some overlay or something like this:
ba3cb77c15dd2a393b410cc921a76107.png
would be great. :)

I will try to add that message in the next update. Thanks for your suggestion.

Thank you for this..
I was using Captcha No captcha..
Problem with it, was Nokia Lumia users, with IE - the tickbox didn't actually select, so I needed a new solution ASAP
And this is it, tested it on my iPhone and my Nokia and it is brilliant. Used the FA css trick too.
Thank you!

@rafass, i tried to implement your suggestion today but unfortunately it's not gonna work as i thought. The signup button is disabled by the Slider script till visitors swipe the bar, it works like the timer on Signup form (Please wait x seconds), there is no warning for that. And all of jQuery mouse events not working with disabled buttons, so i'm unable to check if a visitor is trying to click on the button without swiping the slider. It's really difficult and currently i don't know how to do that. Sorry.
Hi @LeoTran. Thanks for this great captcha.
[Suggestion] Would be great if there are the possibility to show some warning / overlay when the new user press the sign up button without slide the captcha ...(yes, some times happen with some users) :oops:
Some of them says, look, doesn't work: :oops:
u3xkhGJ.gif

Some overlay or something like this:
ba3cb77c15dd2a393b410cc921a76107.png
would be great. :)

Hello Tan Tran, Slider Captcha is working great so far in 1.5 (y)
this is just a cosmetic suggestion:
Actually the phrase is centered using the whole wrapper. but doesn't looks good with that white space, because the button:
Screen shot 2015-09-22 at 2.27.09 PM.webp
My suggestion is center the phrase without include the bottom in the wrapper:
Screen shot 2015-09-22 at 2.21.23 PM.webp
Looks much better :coffee:

Hello Tan Tran, Slider Captcha is working great so far in 1.5 (y)
this is just a cosmetic suggestion:
Actually the phrase is centered using the whole wrapper. but doesn't looks good with that white space, because the button:
View attachment 117471
My suggestion is center the phrase without include the bottom in the wrapper:
View attachment 117472
Looks much better :coffee:
That's difficult because the Slider is rendered by the Slider script. Changing div position or adding custom css would break the slider and it's functionality.

@Tan Tran is there anyway to support RTL languages?
addon works but slider animation not working :D

oh, thanks for the reply. I'll try to do something with CSS.

whoops. that's right:
hnNBTBg.gif

I just checked the Slider jquery - https://github.com/ist-dsi/jquery-ui-slider-captcha, it does not have options to change that. I can't do anything in this case, i was trying to avoid modifying that script. Still looking for an alternative to this Slider script by the way.

hello TanTran, thanks for the update,
I don't use FA. could be possible add the symbols in other way? (is only the arrow right?)

hello TanTran, thanks for the update,
I don't use FA. could be possible add the symbols in other way? (is only the arrow right?)
Yes, that arrow uses FA. If you do not use FA, just disable it and customize the slider by using Slider Captcha Style Properties. Check out "Slider Handle", you can use an image instead of FA.
slidercaptcha_style_property.webp

Top Bottom